The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALERT - Stowa Prodiver Teal/Blue for Sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

ALERT - Stowa Prodiver Teal/Blue for Sale Empty
PostSubject: ALERT - Stowa Prodiver Teal/Blue for Sale   ALERT - Stowa Prodiver Teal/Blue for Sale Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:04 pm

Check it out on WUS, looks like it is in pretty good shape!

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=301940
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: ALERT - Stowa Prodiver Teal/Blue for Sale   ALERT - Stowa Prodiver Teal/Blue for Sale Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Z-Freak wrote:
I'm branching out so, is Stowa a respected brand world wide, or just in watch internet communities?

Great looking watch but I HATE when they don't line the bezel up right!! affraid
Serious!?!?!?

Stowa is a very respected brand...right up there with Sinn, in my opinion. I love mine, the quality is outstanding!!

The whole bezel thing is strange; you would think that they would want it to look as good as possible to sell.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: ALERT - Stowa Prodiver Teal/Blue for Sale   ALERT - Stowa Prodiver Teal/Blue for Sale Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:34 pm

bigjamesdean wrote:
Love everything about the watch but the bezel that looks like a 20 dollar "blank" plus the price is fairly stiff. But I would probaly be all over it if they had a different bezel.
You can get replacement bezels from Stowa, fairly cheap ... around $70. I have a green and black
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: ALERT - Stowa Prodiver Teal/Blue for Sale   ALERT - Stowa Prodiver Teal/Blue for Sale Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 am

I saw that one too and the Teal dial seems to be a fairly rare piece. Would love to own it but already bought a watch at WUS this week.

BTW-Noob you are strange. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALERT - Stowa Prodiver Teal/Blue for Sale   ALERT - Stowa Prodiver Teal/Blue for Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALERT - Stowa Prodiver Teal/Blue for Sale
Page 1 of 1