The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RGM built Sea 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

RGM built Sea 3 Empty
PostSubject: RGM built Sea 3   RGM built Sea 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Just got this one today, used from the WUS sales forum. Its a RGM Sea 3, the name of the watch is actually C3-for collaboration watch #3. The watch was designed in collaboration with EOT (Equation of Time company), the Ultimate Dive Watch forum, and RGM watch company. This was the first dive watch in the series-thus named Sea 3. The Sea 3s were hand built in a limited edition of 300 in EOTs Pennsylvania workshop, (which happens to share RGMs address and phone number-so guess who built the watch?) The unique feature of the watch is its exclusive double bezel system. The outer ring is used as a count down timer and the inner ring is used as an elapsed timer, dive time indicator, or to track decompression stops. When the bezel is turned counter clockwise, both rings move, when turned clockwise, only the outer ring moves. The watch was sent in by the original owner to be relumed by Kent Parks. As you can see by the picture below-the lume is downright nuclear.

Specs:
ETA 2824-2
45.8 mm case
AR coated Sapphire crystal
600 m WR
Exclusive double bezel system
LE of 300

RGM built Sea 3 DSCF3951
RGM built Sea 3 DSCF3958
RGM built Sea 3 DSCF3968
RGM built Sea 3 DSCF3944
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

RGM built Sea 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM built Sea 3   RGM built Sea 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:15 pm

watch looks awesome...congrats and wear it well...
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

RGM built Sea 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM built Sea 3   RGM built Sea 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:30 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Sharp lookin piece. Can you explain the double bezel feature? I'm assuming they rotate independantly, but how is the inner bezel rotated? OR.....am I completely off base?

Duff

The inner ring turns with the outer ring when the outer ring is turned counter-clockwise. To set the inner ring turn the outer ring to where you want the inner ring to be. To set the outer ring-turn it clockwise and it turns independently of the inner bezel. I'm probably not explaining it well but turn the outer bezel CC and both move, Clockwise only the outer bezel moves. There-even I'm confused now.
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

RGM built Sea 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM built Sea 3   RGM built Sea 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:33 pm

merichar wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
Sharp lookin piece. Can you explain the double bezel feature? I'm assuming they rotate independantly, but how is the inner bezel rotated? OR.....am I completely off base?

Duff

The inner ring turns with the outer ring when the outer ring is turned counter-clockwise. To set the inner ring turn the outer ring to where you want the inner ring to be. To set the outer ring-turn it clockwise and it turns independently of the inner bezel. I'm probably not explaining it well but turn the outer bezel CC and both move, Clockwise only the outer bezel moves. There-even I'm confused now.
scratch lol! .....Enjoy it...I really like this watch.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

RGM built Sea 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM built Sea 3   RGM built Sea 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:39 pm

Nice clean look on that one.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

RGM built Sea 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM built Sea 3   RGM built Sea 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:56 am

Double bezel, double the fun ! Smile Those hands are also scary good, and the lume is just outstanding. Great looking watch ! Enjoy wearing that one...or it may enjoy wearing you ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

RGM built Sea 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM built Sea 3   RGM built Sea 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 pm

sheraortho wrote:
That is one AWESOME looking diver! I love the double bezel thing. That is very unique!! CONGRATA on a great snag! Where did you get this one??

I bought it used on the WUS (Watchuseek) sales forum.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

RGM built Sea 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM built Sea 3   RGM built Sea 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:05 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:
So Mark, knowing what RGM's price tag is on their watches, what does this beauty....under a different monikor....go for? I'm definately droolin over this one and YES, I DO LIKE THE HOUR HAND FOGGY!!!! Twisted Evil

Duff

With the bracelet its $1495 new. I bought it used, check your PMs.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

RGM built Sea 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM built Sea 3   RGM built Sea 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:34 pm

Mark...kick ass RGM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a nice, clean looking watch with an great movement and build in the RGM house!!!! Great pick up!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RGM built Sea 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RGM built Sea 3   RGM built Sea 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RGM built Sea 3
Page 1 of 1