The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

What do think about Limited Editions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

What do think about Limited Editions? Empty
PostSubject: What do think about Limited Editions?   What do think about Limited Editions? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 1:57 pm

What do you guys think about limited editions?  Do you like them? Or has the term, and amount of
watches made with limited edition watered things down?

What would you say a good number of limited edition watches should be?  Should it be very low? Or
should it be high so as many fans of the watch, or brand can have a chance to have one?

What do you think?

Saw this article at Revolution online also everyone...

http://revo-online.com/calling-all-brands-limit-limited-editions/

sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: What do think about Limited Editions?   What do think about Limited Editions? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 9:59 pm

I still like limited editions....but it's better if only I know they are limited Very Happy. I have had watches 1/3000, 1/1800, 1/300, 1/99, 1/2...and others in between. I have also had a few one offs that I made myself....they are all special and they are all cool. To me limited means I will likely never see another one....that is just the way I like it.

What do think about Limited Editions? Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: What do think about Limited Editions?   What do think about Limited Editions? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:46 am

sixtysix wrote:
I still like limited editions....but it's better if only I know they are limited Very Happy. I have had watches 1/3000, 1/1800, 1/300, 1/99, 1/2...and others in between. I have also had a few one offs that I made myself....they are all special and they are all cool. To me limited means I will likely never see another one....that is just the way I like it.

I'm with you Gary ! Limited editions actually make the hobby more exciting imho, and when you know you
have something special that not many others will have, it's got to feel cool. Cool What do think about Limited Editions? 803574

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do think about Limited Editions?   What do think about Limited Editions? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do think about Limited Editions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: