The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap Empty
PostSubject: Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap   Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:35 pm

Hey everyone, did you happen to catch the news of Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed? The watch is really nice
with it's sleek, and sporty look, chronograph, and second time zone. Added to that though is a special kind of strap.
It is called the e-Strap, and it is actually encased within rubber, and steel in Montblanc's interchangeable Extreme
Leather Strap. You can get notifications, text, snap pictures, and more with the device. It's compatible with various
phones too.

Here is a look guys...

Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap 541243_MB_UrbanSpeed_front_V2-934x1024

Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap 541243_MB_UrbanSpeed_Small_RGB

A link to A Timely Perspective for you also...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap   Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 pm

I saw this because it is making the rounds on all the watch sites right now. It's not a bad looking watch, but unless you are constantly on the phone I don't see the need for smart watches or this. I can certainly wait to answer my phone later. The price also puts this out of our hands and into the realm of rich folks anyway.

Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap   Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:53 am

sixtysix wrote:
I saw this because it is making the rounds on all the watch sites right now. It's not a bad looking watch, but unless you are constantly on the phone I don't see the need for smart watches or this. I can certainly wait to answer my phone later. The price also puts this out of our hands and into the realm of rich folks anyway.

I'm on the same page as you with this Gary ! Smile To tell the truth, I'm not even a smart phone person, so a smart watch, or strap
wouldn't be for me either. ..One thing that's pretty interesting though is how both the watch, and tech industries do seem to be
getting into watches now. So I wonder if smart watches, and smart straps will be the new in thing in the not too distant future.
Also it's neat that these watch oriented products are just being made, and maybe will get more people into regular watches too ! Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap 803574

PostSubject: Re: Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap   Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Montblanc's Timewalker Urban Speed and the e-Strap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion... :: Watch Industry News-
Jump to: