The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

O.K. let's make it 3 :-)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

O.K. let's make it 3 :-) Empty
PostSubject: O.K. let's make it 3 :-)   O.K. let's make it 3 :-) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:47 pm

O.K. have another one for you guys, that I've owed pictures of since I got the NATO's recently. Smile This one's also
a Basis, a Basis Noblesse. It's more of a sporty kind of watch then dive watch I guess. Has an interesting case that
really flares outward at the lugs, and surrounds a smaller dial this time around. Thought it would go nice with a
NATO which actually kind of continues the blue, and red accents of the dial right out onto the wrist. Actually is a
pretty eye-catching design, and is just as funky as the other 60's/70's Basis. cheers ..This one also has a cool hand
winding movement in it too.

Onto some pictures everyone. Hope you enjoy...

O.K. let's make it 3 :-) IMG_2963_zpsyomtdeai

O.K. let's make it 3 :-) IMG_2940_zpsyyr7twy0

O.K. let's make it 3 :-) IMG_2954_zpskmzfqfw2

O.K. let's make it 3 :-) IMG_2966_zpsxur6xnco

Thanks for taking a look !

sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: O.K. let's make it 3 :-)   O.K. let's make it 3 :-) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:24 am

That cushion case looks pretty good.....I like the hands as well. Cool pick up. Nato colors set the package off nicely. Congrats!!

O.K. let's make it 3 :-) Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: O.K. let's make it 3 :-)   O.K. let's make it 3 :-) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:53 pm

sixtysix wrote:
That cushion case looks pretty good.....I like the hands as well. Cool pick up. Nato colors set the package off nicely. Congrats!!

Thanks a lot Gary ! ..Really appreciate it. Smile This one kind of has the same colors as the Sapphire Beach, but are a little
darker this time around. The case is especially nice like you said, and is something I've never had before.

Thought the blue, and red NATO would help bring extra life to the watch as well. Thanks again sir ! O.K. let's make it 3 :-) 803574 Enjoying this one.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O.K. let's make it 3 :-)   O.K. let's make it 3 :-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O.K. let's make it 3 :-)
Page 1 of 1