The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GoS Nordic Seasons watch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

GoS Nordic Seasons watch Empty
PostSubject: GoS Nordic Seasons watch   GoS Nordic Seasons watch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 4:50 pm

Here is an amazing watch that will be unveiled from Gustafsson and Sjogren GoS this year at Basel everyone.
The Nordic Seasons Gold will actually have the brands first C.O.S.C certified movement with their modified
Technotime T1718 automatic. It's Damascus steel case measures 43 mm, and encases a 192 layer Damascus
steel dial also. Which has 18-karat gold hands, as well as gold accents, and triskelion that displays the seconds.
Even the crown has nine indentations for both Norse mythology, and added grip. The watch looks to come on
a nice leather strap too.

A couple pictures you guys...

GoS Nordic Seasons watch 00Nordic%20Seasons%20-%20Gold%20-%20prototype.v3.cropped-1200

GoS Nordic Seasons watch 11_Nordic%20Seasons%20-%20Gold%20-%20prototype%20-%20movement.v4

Quill and Pad, and GoS with more for you...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: GoS Nordic Seasons watch   GoS Nordic Seasons watch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:29 pm

Wow this is awesome.....no price given... so, if you have to ask, you can't afford it! I really like the Damascus steel look....I also have a bunch of knives like this. I want one please!

GoS Nordic Seasons watch Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: GoS Nordic Seasons watch   GoS Nordic Seasons watch Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 11:31 pm

sixtysix wrote:
Wow this is awesome.....no price given... so, if you have to ask, you can't afford it! I really like the Damascus steel look....I also have a bunch of knives like this. I want one please!

Have to agree with you Gary, and you know this must be something in person I would imagine. Just really like seeing what these
guys have up their sleeves all of the time because will probably never see one in person.

That's so cool that you actually have knives like this by the way sir. Surprised You should post some pictures of them up some time ! Smile

sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: GoS Nordic Seasons watch   GoS Nordic Seasons watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 5:56 am

GoS Nordic Seasons watch 100_7476

GoS Nordic Seasons watch Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: GoS Nordic Seasons watch   GoS Nordic Seasons watch Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 2:18 pm

Gary, this is just beautiful here !!! GoS Nordic Seasons watch 803574 The patterns within the steel are something to see, and actually
become hypnotic after you really look at them. Then the color is an amazing mix of dark silvers, greys,
and even black. It's so so nice, and must be fantastic in person. Really is mean looking, but also like a
piece of art. ..Wow, ridiculously cool sir !  GoS Nordic Seasons watch 933578 Thanks so much for showing it to us.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GoS Nordic Seasons watch   GoS Nordic Seasons watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GoS Nordic Seasons watch
Page 1 of 1