The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII   Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 10:29 pm

There was some big news for Star Wars fans in the last couple of days everyone. First, that the first stand-alone
Star Wars movie outside the regular saga will be titled Rogue One. The movie will start shooting this Summer in
London with a release date of December 16, 2016. Second, that Episode VIII will be released 40 years, and a day
after Star Wars: A New Hope on May 26, 2017. Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII 25866

Here is the link in case you are interested guys...

http://www.starwars.com/news/rogue-one-is-the-first-star-wars-stand-alone-film-rian-johnson-to-write-and-direct-star-wars-episode-viii

sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII   Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:15 pm

So cool, my Mom worked at Drive In about a mile from my house. I rode my bicycle there every night for 10 nights when Star Wars debuted in 1977. I laid in the front row, on the ground, and soaked in the history. My Mom let me in for free of course....alien

Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII   Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:43 am

sixtysix wrote:
So cool, my Mom worked at Drive In about  a mile from my house. I rode my bicycle there every night for 10 nights when Star Wars debuted in 1977. I laid in the front row, on the ground, and soaked in the history. My Mom let me in for free of course....alien  

Gary, what a great great story there ! Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII 46145 Ah..the good old days ! Smile

Unfortunately aren't too many drive-ins around anymore. ..I always thought it would be neat if they
made some new modern day ones where the sound systems were like going to a concert, and the
screens were even bigger than years back. ..Guess it would cost too much to build, and to actually
go to a movie though.

Fantastic story sir. Can only imagine how cool that must have been. Thanks so much !

P.S. HUGE Star Wars fan here. You don't want to even know. cheers Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII 10534

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII   Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Rogue One and Episode VIII
Page 1 of 1