The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:51 am

My freind Heartbreak (Don) told me about this wonderful forum and here I am. I have already started posting and then realized that I never formally said hello.

So - hello everyone.

A little about myself. I am an Invicta fan, but also really getting into some of the Zodiacs, MM, TX watches (love these but cant afford yet), a few Seikos, and many others. I really enjoy collecting watches BUT I do not concern myself about which movement is inside the watch, if it is automatic or not, etc etc. If I like a watch, I buy it!
I prefer watches that are 45-47mm OR UP in size, and obviously that is what led me to my Invicta watches. I am an Invicta fan, but not about to prey at the feet of Eyal.

so recently I have looked to expand my growing collection. I have a new MM on the way that shold arrive later this week. i am very excited about that. I also am stalking a Zodiac, but plan to check on the ones available here also.

Thanks everyone!

James
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 am

Duker wrote:
Welcome TVD. Z has been selling off some of his massive Zodiac collection, so make sure you go to the for sale section and check em out.

Thanks for the hello Duker! Hello to you also!
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:35 am

Z-Freak wrote:
Good too see ya TV, I recognize you from WUS (another GREAT site).

Thanks for coming by and we all look forward to your posts!

Thanks again and for having me!
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:06 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
Welcome James, great group of folks here that I hope you enjoy.

Thank you for the welcome!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:18 pm

Welcome aboard James...Glad you made you way here...Great place to discuss watches...Look forward to your postings...
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Hi James ! Sounds like you have a nice collection there...welcome and enjoy yourself at ZMT !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone   Hello everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: