The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chopper with a V8

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

Chopper with a V8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chopper with a V8   Chopper with a V8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:24 am

I'd like to see a Mercedes diesel theme bike. Use a 2.2 or 2.4 liter four cylinder diesel out of a W115 or W123 with the turbo off a five cylinder. . .I've thought it out! I wish someone would build it. Until then, I just have my Ducati. . .
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

Chopper with a V8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chopper with a V8   Chopper with a V8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:31 am

There is a company selling those V8 bikes-I think they call them "Boss Hog". I wonder how they would handle-seems like they might have a high center of gravity. I was stationed an hour from Panama City when I was in the Air Force-have you ever seen whiter sand beaches?
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Chopper with a V8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chopper with a V8   Chopper with a V8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:56 am

Check out the Tomahawk, it has the Dodge Viper V10...crazy!!

Here is a link to a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc4N5PLIVfU
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Chopper with a V8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chopper with a V8   Chopper with a V8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Wow Barn ! Nice picture and bike ! That is really something to see...I mean it's got a car engine it ! I've always secretly liked motorcycles, but that is one "Big" machine ! Very cool !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chopper with a V8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chopper with a V8   Chopper with a V8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chopper with a V8
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Off Topic - NOTHING to do with a watch...-
Jump to: