The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  Empty
PostSubject: Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver    Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2015 11:56 pm

I picked up a new diver a week or so ago. Amazon had an extra 25% off any watch from a collection of watches they stocked. I really liked the rugged look. Since I had never tried a Momentum before I jumped in and ponied up the $65 (tax and shipping included). Technically it is a 'Momentum Men's 1M-DV86B2B Shadow II Black Perforated Leather Strap Watch'.

Nothing super special, just a nice well made quartz diver. I have heard lots of good things about Momentum. Tom you were right I do spend a lot of time looking at this one on the wrist...the cool case, 4 oclock crown, and black theme make this one a winner!

Specs:
Mineral Crystal
Quality Japanese-quartz movement
316L stainless case, Unidirectional ratchet bezel
day/date function
Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving

Momentum by St. Moritz Watch Corp. is Vancouver, Canada’s own specialty watch manufacturer.

Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  SAM_3122_zpshjnnwggh

Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  SAM_3120_zpsxr0ewcwy

Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  1M-DV86B2B_photo_1._V164982910_

Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver    Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 12:05 am

cheers Yup, that one is a looker Gary !!! Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  803574 Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  803574

Can you believe that price for this too? Holy cowza Gary, that's a lot of awesomeness for the price right
there !!! bounce The way the watch almost seems to have two bezels, and how they piece together like a puzzle
is just the best. Honestly adds such a unique feel, and personality to the watch. ..On top of that, the cool
crown, and perforation in the strap even play off of the bezel ! There are so many neat things going on,
and all while looking so tough looking. ..Love the combination of markers, and hash marks/numbers also
by the way ! ..Can't get enough of the entire watch to tell the truth sir. ..Huge congratulations on your
first Momentum G !!!

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver    Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 8:03 am

I agree the bezel is pure awesome. The only thing I would change are the hands. For some reason they seem rather plain for this watch. I may have to mod them some day! Shocked

Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver    Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 1:37 pm

sixtysix wrote:
I agree the bezel is pure awesome. The only thing I would change are the hands. For some reason they seem rather plain for this watch. I may have to mod them some day! Shocked

That would be neat to see Gary just to see what you would come up with honestly ! Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  933578

Although the stock ones aren't bad at all, and actually balance the aggressive all around attitude. Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  803574

PostSubject: Re: Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver    Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Momentum Shadow II, Professional 200M Diver
Page 1 of 1