The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Bravus Aquanaut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Bravus Aquanaut  Empty
PostSubject: Bravus Aquanaut    Bravus Aquanaut  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 6:34 pm

O.K. everyone, have some pictures, and information on this new watch here that I was lucky enough to get
yesterday. Smile bounce

First of all it was somehow amazingly offered, and gifted to me by a new forum member over at WatchFreeks
who had wanted to give it to someone who might appreciate it. I asked him if there was anyone else in his
family, or perhaps a friend who might want it, but he said he had already tried that, and they gave it back to
him thinking it was broken. However, it only needed to be wound, or shaken since it was an automatic.
I was just stunned by the offer, and humbled by the idea, and decided to accept the awesome watch. Bravus Aquanaut  46145  

Just a little information about the watch guys includes that it was built back in 2004 by the forum member,
and is actually a prototype for a watch called the Aquanaut. The brand was to be called Bravus, and as you
can see the watch was really well thought out. Bringing the coolest elements from brands like Omega, and
even Rolex together. Check out the textured dial, and even how the bezel is done everyone ! ..The movement
is a Miyota automatic as well which runs super smooth, and it's on a very comfortable rubber strap also.

A few pics for you...

Bravus Aquanaut  IMG_3020_zpssqofrqz3

Bravus Aquanaut  IMG_3017_zpsth5rnffu

Bravus Aquanaut  IMG_3006_zpssxeyyoyd

Bravus Aquanaut  IMG_2996_zpsszuyjfpu

Even the case back looks great ! Bravus Aquanaut  803574

Bravus Aquanaut  IMG_3029_zpszluqmmyn

Thanks so much Tony !!! Very Happy

sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Bravus Aquanaut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravus Aquanaut    Bravus Aquanaut  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 9:12 am

Wow cool watch! I love the bezel numbers, great look with the silver on the bezel and white numbers on dial. Congrats!

Bravus Aquanaut  Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Bravus Aquanaut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravus Aquanaut    Bravus Aquanaut  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 3:14 pm

sixtysix wrote:
Wow cool watch! I love the bezel numbers, great look with the silver on the bezel and white numbers on dial. Congrats!

Pretty neat isn't it Gary?! Smile Really has this nice meshing of different classic brands, and also a meshing of different
times too. It also has just the right amount of dressiness without being to elegant, and a lot of tool watch personality
also. Bravus Aquanaut  933578 Honestly feels like a lost Rolex, or Omega prototype from the past. Definitely is cool sir. Thanks very very much !

Sponsored content

Bravus Aquanaut  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bravus Aquanaut    Bravus Aquanaut  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bravus Aquanaut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: New Arrivals-
Jump to: