The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Omega World's First Master Chronometer video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Omega World's First Master Chronometer video Empty
PostSubject: Omega World's First Master Chronometer video   Omega World's First Master Chronometer video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:19 pm

Guys, check out this video the World's first Master Chronometer in the Globemaster, and the different
tests OMEGA, and (METAS) Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology put the watches through. There look
to be a total of eight different tests during a 10 day period. That include real-life conditions for wearing
the watches, magnetic field testing, and more.

Link to Timezone also guys...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Omega World's First Master Chronometer video   Omega World's First Master Chronometer video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 7:43 pm

OK, I want!! Thanks for making even my most expensive watches look like pieces of smokin' crap! I hope you are happy.. Razz . (I also hope you win the lottery and buy me one of these!)

Omega World's First Master Chronometer video Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Omega World's First Master Chronometer video   Omega World's First Master Chronometer video Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 10:49 pm

sixtysix wrote:
OK, I want!! Thanks for making even my most expensive watches look like pieces of smokin' crap! I hope you are happy.. Razz . (I also hope you win the lottery and buy me one of these!)

lol!..Gary, tell your watches not to worry, and by the way your watches are just plain smokin' ! Omega World's First Master Chronometer video 933578 Omega World's First Master Chronometer video 46145

These new Omega's might be cool, but they aren't any better to me than the one's in your collection, or
Darius's to be honest. I mean it's an amazing watch no doubt, but you guys have a lot of amazing watches !!! Omega World's First Master Chronometer video 803574 Omega World's First Master Chronometer video 803574

P.S. Would actually by this one for BOTH you guys if I won the lottery ! cheers

PostSubject: Re: Omega World's First Master Chronometer video   Omega World's First Master Chronometer video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omega World's First Master Chronometer video
Page 1 of 1