The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

I wondered where you all were.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
racerxer
Associate
racerxer

I wondered where you all were. Empty
PostSubject: I wondered where you all were.   I wondered where you all were. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:01 pm

My name is Rich. Yes I was and still am a member at another forum you may have seen me on. I joined up because I love watches. I love open discussion about watches, actually about anything. In the past 8 months my collection has tripled. Not one brand, just watches I like. The reason I went looking for this forum is today is my birthday, and I thought I recalled this being Z's birthday too. That led to forum searches, Google searches, and ultimately here. I like what I see so far, great forum.

Looking forward to the discussions.
Rich.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fostware.com
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: I wondered where you all were.   I wondered where you all were. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:22 am

Hello Rich ! Welcome To ZMT...THE place to talk watches or anything else for that matter ! Today is a popular day for birthdays here...we said an early Happy Birthday to Z the other day...so Happy Birthday as well Rich !
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: I wondered where you all were.   I wondered where you all were. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:33 am

Welcome Rich!
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: I wondered where you all were.   I wondered where you all were. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:13 am

Hi Rich! Nice to meet you. And, Happy Birthday!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: I wondered where you all were.   I wondered where you all were. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:59 am

Happy Birthday and welcome to the club....Look forward to your posts...
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: I wondered where you all were.   I wondered where you all were. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:04 am

What's up man! Welcome
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: I wondered where you all were.   I wondered where you all were. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:10 am

Yo what up RICH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wondered where you all were.   I wondered where you all were. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wondered where you all were.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: