The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches Empty
PostSubject: New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches   New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Did you happen to catch this everyone?

Seiko has announced a new partnership with the World's largest diving network known as the Professional
Association of Diving Instructors (PADI). An organization that has become the most trusted dive training
organization over the last fifty years.

To help celebrate the partnership, Seiko has two new PADI Prospex Special Editiions that have the PADI logo,
along with red, and blue color scheme. With the first being a Kinetic GMT known as Ref. SUN065 with a 47.5mm
stainless steel case, 200m WR, caliber 5M85, 6 month power reserve, and much more. Followed by the Automatic
Diver's Ref. SRPA21 with it's 45mm case, 200m WR, 24 jewel caliber 4R36, with it's power reserve of 41 hours,
and much much more.

Have a look guys...

New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches Seikopadi1

Timezone with more info everyone...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches   New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 9:57 pm

What a waste making that a kinetic...unless you are going to wear it when you are not diving. I got rid of all my mine. I just have too many watches to keep them charged. I even had the charger from Seiko and I couldn't keep up. The auto is nice.

New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches   New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2016 3:01 pm

sixtysix wrote:
What a waste making that a kinetic...unless you are going to wear it when you are not diving. I got rid of all my mine. I just have too many watches to keep them charged. I even had the charger from Seiko and I couldn't keep up. The auto is nice.

I see where you are coming from Gary. New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches 803574

Keeping them charged isn't the easiest thing like you said. Guess they are trying to have both
a traditional style with the automatic, but then also a futuristic vibe with the kinetic theme sir.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches   New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Seiko PADI Divers Automatic and Kinetic watches
Page 1 of 1