The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

L. Kendall watches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

L. Kendall watches Empty
PostSubject: L. Kendall watches   L. Kendall watches Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 1:28 pm

Guys, have you ever seen? Or heard of L. Kendall watches?

They just launched in 2015, but have a real connection to history, and Larcum Kendall. A British
watchmaker from 1719-1790 who made some legendary marine chronometers for Captain James
Cook on his historic voyages. Along with watches like the "K1", "K2", and "K3".

Now with U-Boat Group behind them, they are launching new watches like the K4, K5, K6, and K7
collection with multiple mechanical automatic movements, (including their very own), unique sextant
rotors, and hands, superimposed dials with MOP options, functions like hours, minutes, seconds, and
24 hours, 46 mm stainless steel cases, curved sapphire crystals, and 100 meter water resistance. Plus
hand made leather straps, and much much more.

Some pictures...Whoa, sorry about the size !  Shocked  

L. Kendall watches K7

L. Kendall watches K4

L. Kendall watches K5

L. Kendall watches Kendal5a

L. Kendall watches K6

L. Kendall watches L-Kendall-K4-aBlogtoWatch-13

Links to Timezone.com, A Blog To Watch, and Larcum Kendall for you guys...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Consigliere
sixtysix

L. Kendall watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: L. Kendall watches   L. Kendall watches Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 6:04 am

Certainly some interesting dials and cases. The floating subdials have been done before but they are still nice. I really like the blue with the MOP dial. I'm sure these are expensive Sad .

L. Kendall watches Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

L. Kendall watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: L. Kendall watches   L. Kendall watches Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 12:56 pm

sixtysix wrote:
Certainly some interesting dials and cases. The floating subdials have been done before but they are still nice. I really like the blue with the MOP dial. I'm sure these are expensive Sad .

Different aren't they Gary? Smile Yeah, I like that blue a lot too. You can imagine how it not only changes with the light,
but how it's different with each watch I bet ! ..Liking the ideas with the sextant hands, and rotors also !

It's strange because on the one hand, the dials, and cases seem like nothing seen before, but also seem like
they could have been done on watches back then. Really neat, and definitely interesting like you said Gary !

Oh, yeah by the way, I think A Blog To Watch had $7900 for the K4. So they're up there sir ! Shocked

L. Kendall watches Empty
PostSubject: Re: L. Kendall watches   L. Kendall watches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L. Kendall watches
Page 1 of 1