The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny, but true conversation that I had with my wife...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Funny, but true conversation that I had with my wife... Empty
PostSubject: Funny, but true conversation that I had with my wife...   Funny, but true conversation that I had with my wife... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:58 am

Yesterday, my wife called me and told me that she does not want to work anymore...I said "OK, no problem"

She then said this..."It will be much easier to handle financially if you stop taking test drives in cars" Now mind you, I only do this when she prompts me to do it. For example, when we had our last Acura MDX (2004 with 75K) she said that she saw a story on the news that cars with over 100k of mileage were more likely to have injuries than the newer models (this was a 5 star car).

So I test drove a new one and bought a 2009 Acura MDX...problem solved, right! Not in this case...

Apparently I was supposed to discuss this with her and make her comfortable that she and the kids were not going to die in a firey crash in her old death trap...

Like they say...damned if you do, damned if you don’t...I was just being a guy and trying to fix it instead of discuss it...my bad

Either way, she will be home and able to be with the kids at all of the activities...so I guess it is a win, win situation !! Smile
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Funny, but true conversation that I had with my wife...   Funny, but true conversation that I had with my wife... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:38 am

Z-Freak wrote:
SOOOO true!

I have been told the women don't want us to pull them OUT of the mud puddle but rather get IN it with them...

Congrats on your wife staying home with the kids, my wife does and really enjoys it...

BTW, have you driven the new...
I have driven it and it is pretty nice...still like my cars better. Her car keeps the kids entertained, helps her find her way and is one of the safest SUVs made today...so I'll let her drive it...and she will let me be a passenger Smile
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Funny, but true conversation that I had with my wife...   Funny, but true conversation that I had with my wife... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Z-Freak wrote:
I have been told the women don't want us to pull them OUT of the mud puddle but rather get IN it with them...
Crazy weminz!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny, but true conversation that I had with my wife...   Funny, but true conversation that I had with my wife... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny, but true conversation that I had with my wife...
Page 1 of 1