The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof Empty
PostSubject: New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof   New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:45 pm

For Omega fans out there as well as just plain watch fans..here are a couple of new Omegas !
One is the Seamaster Planet Ocean Liquidmetal Limited Edition and the other is the New
Seamaster Ploprof 1200m ! Some of you guys may already know about these..in any case
enjoy !

http://www.worldtempus.com/en/news/watch-news/detail/article/1254814737-omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-liquidmetalR-limited-edition/

http://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=1328&ref=22430552101001&no_cache=1
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof   New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:44 pm

Very interesting....Looks like an awesome watch...I really want to see this watch in person.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof   New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:56 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
The PO Liquid Metal LE is freakin awesome! That isn't fair that you put this in front of me Tom! You are an EVIL MAN!!!! lol! Thanks for the links Bro! Now I have to clean the slobber off my keyboard!

Very Happy lol! Your One FUNNY Guy Duff ! !!!! I didn't mean to post this before you..it just popped on my radar,
and I thought I'd put the info out there ! I wasn't really sure if it was old news or not ! I'm glad you liked the
info and links ! P.S. sorry about the keyboard !
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof   New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:08 am

jackprime1 wrote:
Very interesting....Looks like an awesome watch...I really want to see this watch in person.

cski wrote:
That Proplof is truely badass, I love that mesh bracelet!!

I agree..it would be nice to see these watches in person guys..really amazing watches ! Smile The Proplof is
just too cool, and I guess that would be a watch that Ocean 7 pays homage to as well !
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof   New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:04 am

Z-Freak wrote:
New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof 09_1006_Omega_LiquidMetal1

STUNNING!

Newwatchfiend wrote:
The Terminator wants his watch back.

I think that's the best adjective Z ! You said it..and that picture is just as stunning ! Very Happy
and Newwatchfiend..you're right the Terminator would definitely wear this Omega ! I'm happy
you guys like these watches so much because I wasn't sure if you knew about them already.
Thanks for all your opinions on these Omegas guys !! Smile
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof   New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:31 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
I didn't mean to post this before you..it just popped on my radar,
and I thought I'd put the info out there ! I wasn't really sure if it was old news or not ! I'm glad you liked the
info and links ! P.S. sorry about the keyboard !

It's not that you posted it before me.....it's that you put it IN FRONT OF MY NBZ EYES!!!! Doing things like that create a Pavlov's Dog effect and I have to continually go out and buy new KEYBOARDS!!! CURSE YOU TOM!!!!!!!!! geek lol!

lol!...You are Da Funny Man Duff !!!! Very Happy Thank goodness these keyboards grow on trees ! Oh wait..
they don't..watches like these can cause some real trouble ! Smile
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof   New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:12 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Oh there you go again Tom!!! You said.....TREES!!!!!!!!! Hmm, ask some of the other members my feelings about TREES!!!!

Oh man, I did it again !! I'll have to be more careful when using that "word" from now on ! lol! geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof   New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Omega Seamasters : Liquidmetal and Ploprof
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Watch Brands :: Swiss Brands :: Swiss/German/Asian/Japanese/Chinese-
Jump to: