The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics Empty
PostSubject: Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics   Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2019 4:09 pm

Have you guys seen these brand new Super Sea Wolf Automatics by chance?

Looks like both watches have brushed stainless steel cases that measure
30mm x 48mm x 12mm, but am wondering if that is supposed to be 40mm
instead. You also have either all stainless, or stainless, with gold finishes,
200m WR, sapphire crystals, mineral crystal inlay bezels with cool accents,
and either white, or black dials with C3 Super-Luminova coated markers,
and hands. Plus STP 3-13 automatic, and stainless steel bracelet, or leather
strap.

Here is a look...

Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics ZODIAC%2BSuper%2BSea%2BWolf%2BAUTO%2BZO9206%2B01

Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics ZODIAC%2BSuper%2BSea%2BWolf%2BAUTO%2BZO9206%2B02

Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics ZODIAC%2BSuper%2BSea%2BWolf%2BAUTO%2BZO9206%2B03

Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics ZODIAC%2BSuper%2BSea%2BWolf%2BAUTO%2BZO9207%2B01

Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics ZODIAC%2BSuper%2BSea%2BWolf%2BAUTO%2BZO9207%2B02

Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics ZODIAC%2BSuper%2BSea%2BWolf%2BAUTO%2BZO9207%2B04

OceanicTime, and Zodiac with even more for you...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics   Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 9:22 am

The black one says 40mm on the zodiac site, the white one says 30mm...it does not look like it could have those dimensions. Anyway the Super Sea Wolf collection is one of the nicest out there...I seriously could wear them all. The price is scary, I hope to see them at TJ Maxx soon!

Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics   Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 1:55 pm

sixtysix wrote:
The black one says 40mm on the zodiac site, the white one says 30mm...it does not look like it could  have those dimensions. Anyway the Super Sea Wolf collection is one of the nicest out there...I seriously could wear them all. The price is scary, I hope to see them at TJ Maxx soon!

Nice detective work sir, thanks a lot !!! Smile  Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics 803574 ..Yeah, was thinking they could not be 30mm, or they would
seem much thinner. Must just be a typo with them, or at least the one Gary. They really are nice though,
and I know you have had first hand experience with the new Zodiacs.

Sure wish the new Zodiac still was like the old Zodiac with their prices like you said.  cheers Because our TJ
Maxx never seems to have any in stock.  Sad Oh well, I still enjoy seeing them. So glad you liked them sir !

PostSubject: Re: Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics   Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zodiac's newest Super Sea Wolf Automatics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion... :: Watch Industry News-
Jump to: