The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ducati Monster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

Ducati Monster Empty
PostSubject: Ducati Monster   Ducati Monster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Ok folks nothing new. I've been riding this bad boy for four years. I keep promising to take a picture and remembered when I was snapping a few Oceanaire shots. This is the Ducati Monster 618 i.e. dark. . .
Ducati Monster Dscn1639e
Ducati Monster Dscn1640y
Ducati Monster Dscn1641e
It takes me to work everyday and provides free parking! ($55 a month savings!)
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

Ducati Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducati Monster   Ducati Monster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Thanks guys. The sticker says something racing. It was on the bike when I bought it. For those who do not know me, I am CHEAP. I bought the bike as a repo for 2/3 retail with 800 miles on it! I've put 12,000 mile on it.

There are pipes on both sides. Here is a rear shot. There was a "stupid" mud flap on the back. I took my sawsall and well. . . took care of the problem. I rehung the license plate and it works good enough to keep the rooster tail off my. . .well back. Haven't had to do anything yet but put on new tires and change the oil.

Ducati Monster Dscn1645m
Ducati Monster Dscn1646w

WatchNoob wrote:
Great looking bike. Is that a Vance and Hines or Two Brothers racing pipe on it? I gave up my V-Max years ago for my '71 Goat. Too many nutz on the road around here for a bike. I dig that paint job too, is it hard to find service for Ducati?
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Ducati Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducati Monster   Ducati Monster Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Super cool Ducati ! Cool Yeah the black is really angry looking..it's a Monster of a bike ! Very Happy
Thanks for the pictures..really nice !
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

Ducati Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducati Monster   Ducati Monster Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:33 am

The blurry photos can only mean one thing. It's a fake.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

Ducati Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducati Monster   Ducati Monster Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:57 pm

PoliMalaka wrote:
The blurry photos can only mean one thing. It's a fake.
Damn, Poli is on to me. . . Must go to the dealership and take a new picture. . .wait, was that out loud?
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

Ducati Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducati Monster   Ducati Monster Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:03 am

smellody wrote:
Damn, Poli is on to me. . . Must go to the dealership and take a new picture. . .wait, was that out loud?
I bet that thing screams. You da man! Seriously sweet ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ducati Monster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ducati Monster   Ducati Monster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ducati Monster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Off Topic - NOTHING to do with a watch...-
Jump to: