The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WRUW Sunday 12/5/21

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 Empty
PostSubject: WRUW Sunday 12/5/21   WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 7:16 am

This watch is only interesting because I won it! I do surveys for Fossil Groups' "Fashion Influencer's Lab" and they give away watches every month. Won about a month ago, just got yesterday.

WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 IMG_5676

WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors

Budabear likes this post

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 12/5/21   WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 1:59 pm

O.K. now that is just crazy cool Gary, I didn't know you did that ! Idea bounce cheers Or had won this looker ! cyclops
This is fascinating to hear about sir, and I bet it has to be a fascinating job too. Surprised I mean not only do
you get to see some amazing watches, but then actually get to see what people think of them. Cool It
has to be so much fun, but then the fact that you won a watch too?! ..Well you know what that is right
Gary?! It's the icing on the cake. Smile And speaking of that icing, it looks quite fantastic from here if I'm
being completely honest. Leave it up to Fossil to make the ordinary become extraordinary. Because
this pepsi diver stands out in the pepsi crowd sir ! WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 46145 ..Check out the beutiful brushing within the
bezel as well as lugs, and bracelet ! ..It's astonishing, but so is the silky dial with it's gorgeous finish,
terrific hands, and excellent markers.

Honestly, it's the whole package, and more G, AND you won it ! cheers A FANTASTIC Fossil congrats
here to you o this, as well as all of that !!! ..Yowza, enjoy sir !

Keeping the Vostok train going here... Smile

WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 KjPpvCs

WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 BJD2f0k

sixtysix likes this post

Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
Budabear

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 12/5/21   WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2021 5:40 pm

Good Afternoon
WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 FullSizeRender(105)
WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 FullSizeRender(104)

AtomicTom and sixtysix like this post

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 12/5/21   WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 2:01 pm

Hi Darius, my apologies for not getting a chance to see this stunner yesterday. Embarassed Yowza, this is one
terrific Triumph, and I swear it looks different than the Triumph I remember. Surprised Is it new? It’s amazing !!!

Budabear likes this post

Back to top Go down
Budabear
Consigliere
Budabear

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 12/5/21   WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 2:15 pm

Very good eye Tom, this one is brand new. A local jeweler destroyed my display, over a year ago, on my beloved orange one. Lol

Parts are no longer available on it anymore so I just been searching for a triumph to get posted on eBay. This is the first and while I thought I was purchasing it for parts when it came in there was no way. I think this is stunning. Lol

But I did hit the jackpot, my orange one will be fixed next week and a bunch of surprises will be popping up from time to time from the 3021 arena.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 12/5/21   WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2021 2:39 pm

Budabear wrote:
Very good eye Tom, this one is brand new. A local jeweler destroyed my display, over a year ago, on my beloved orange one. Lol

Parts are no longer available on it anymore so I just been searching for a triumph to get posted on eBay. This is the first and while I thought I was purchasing it for parts when it came in there was no way. I think this is stunning. Lol

But I did hit the jackpot, my orange one will be fixed next week and a bunch of surprises will be popping up from time to time from the 3021 arena.

cheers Oh man, I am both happy that this is a new arrival, and sad that your orange one got broken like that.  Sad
But now am feeling ecstatic that the old one will be returning, AND that this new marvel will be joining it in
the Triumph family.  Cool  Cool Man oh man, you are right on, it really is stunning, not to mention gorgeous, and
a watch we don't really see much out there. Seriously, the dials alone on these are sensational imho, because
they have that ultra cool 60's/70's racing personality with the straps, and just feel. However, really change
gears into modern mode with the awesome ana-digi set-up. It's the best of both worlds, and is the kind of
watch that becomes timeless as a result.

Details like the tachymeter bezel, as well as curvy case only up the excitement too. With the beads of rice-like
bracelet being the perfect touch to finish off this stunner. Idea

Yowzers, I'm just so happy that you were able to find this treasure of a Triumph, and that the old treasure will
be back soon to join it again !! ..Wishing you a TREMENDOUS Triumph congrats there D !!!

P.S. I'm looking forward to those surprises comig up too Darius. bounce Smile

Budabear and sixtysix like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Sunday 12/5/21   WRUW Sunday 12/5/21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WRUW Sunday 12/5/21
Page 1 of 1