The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 Empty
PostSubject: WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22   WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 7:24 am

Just picked up this Navi XL Automatic.........

WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 IMG_6850

WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors

AtomicTom likes this post

Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22   WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 1:25 pm

Who sweet Gary, I don’t think I even knew this was out there Gary, it’s phenomenal ! bounce Very Happy

My first thought when seeing it, was just wow, or whoa as I started off above. cheers Seriously, the way
the watch looks is amazing. Reminding you of classic diver’s, but also newer ones from Tudor, or even
Glycine come to think of it. Between the wonderful dials, as well as hand style, and the colorful bezel,
it really grabs you, and won’t let go until we are smiling. Which basically happens right away. Smile Yup,
it looks like Timex is on top of their game sir. Because this Navi XL feels as nice as any classic Timex,
plus seems to actually kick up the quality, as well as pure detail of everything. ..I could stare at this
beauty all day G ! Wink

Thankfully you actually get to if you want. bounce A TREMENDOUSLY terrific Timex congratulations here sir !!!

Enjoying this Mondia here again today... WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 803574

WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 RaJvkJA

WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 HLXFy8l

Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22   WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 7:15 pm

Thanks Tom!!! I actually have been looking at this for a while (ok a long while) and Timex just had a (up to 50%) off sale and I was thinking I should get it. Crying or Very sad But I didn't, then a few days later they had a (up to 50% off sale plus an additional 20% off) and I had to get it only $103! seems like a great piece for the $$ spent. Timex has seriously upped their game over the past five years and they have several pieces I want buy are priced too high for me to even consider....an amazing feat for Timex!! Plus they now release a bunch of limited edition stuff that sells out in a day or two, mostly colabs with specific vendors or whatever. Good stuff no matter how you rate Timex!!

WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22   WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2022 8:20 pm

sixtysix wrote:
Thanks Tom!!! I actually have been looking at this for a while (ok a long while) and Timex just had a (up to 50%) off sale and I was thinking I should get it. Crying or Very sad But I didn't, then a few days later they had a (up to 50% off sale plus an additional 20% off) and I had to get it only $103! seems like a great piece for the $$ spent. Timex has seriously upped their game over the past five years and they have several pieces I want buy are priced too high for me to even consider....an amazing feat for Timex!! Plus they now release a bunch of limited edition stuff that sells out in a day or two, mostly colabs with specific vendors or whatever. Good stuff no matter how you rate Timex!!

Don’t mention it Gary, my pleasure !!! cheers Smile

Yowza, that’s just THE best how that worked out with this one. Because it would have
been great to get just the 50% off, but 70% is even better. WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 46145 Nice work with not only
picking out the watch. But also in the patience department. Wink ..I’m so glad you were
able to get it for such a cool deal. ..Speaking of cool, yes, it really is, or has been a lot
of fun watching Timex through the years. I know they have gone through many changes
behind the scenes, and it’s awesome to see them doing so well. It’s honestly very tough
keeping up with all of their new releases.

They’re Seiko-like with all of the neat models, as well as collaborations as you said. WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 803574

I hope you really enjoy this stunner G !!!

PostSubject: Re: WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22   WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WRUW Wednesday 8/17/22
Page 1 of 1