The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Arrival

Go down 
+2
merichar
Northwestguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:35 am

I know I do not post very often and for this I apologize. I find it hard to do all I want and need to do in any one days time. I do try to check in now and then especially when I have a new arrival I need to show off. You all might recall a while back when I had posted a question regarding what you would choose: An Oris TT1 small seconds or a Sinn U1. The members here ended up about 50/50 in their recommendations. I chose the Oris because it was one I was after for a while and I have been more than happy with that choice.....however, I also wanted the Sinn....So, after selling a few watches and pinching a penny or two, I found a great deal at WUS for a 3 week old Sinn U1 at a good savings. Now I am more then doubly happy! I am awaiting for watchbuys to get in more bracelets so that I can order one and I am also looking at a nice leather strap. I am real pleased with where my collection is at this time and I appreciate this site for giving me added insight to watches and collecting. Thanks to all! Here are some pics:

New Arrival IMG_2190
New Arrival IMG_2191
New Arrival IMG_2195
New Arrival IMG_2193
New Arrival IMG_2192
New Arrival IMG_2194
New Arrival IMG_2196
New Arrival IMG_2199
New Arrival IMG_2197
New Arrival IMG_2198
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:49 am

Very nice John, awesome watch. I really like well, everything about it. Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Breez
Associate
Breez

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:57 am

Very cool. What a Sinn.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:00 am

KILLER watch!

KILLER pictures!

KILLER congrats to you NWG!

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:07 am

Thanks Guys! I really appreciate the comments. Hey Trevor, Right after I got my Oris, I saw your U1 and knew it was time to get hunting. As is, the rubber strap and the clasp are very nice. I wanted to have a couple other options with this baby.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:34 pm

Hey John, That watch is incredible. I want to say, "looks good, get yourself one." Ok, it worked in third grade. I now know what you have been doing with your spare time. . .practicing your photography. . . damn those are some great shot. THe smooth lines of that watch are all business, but super elegant! Congratulations my friend!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:43 pm

NorthWestguy..those are some spectacular photos you took
of your Sinn !!! New Arrival Icon_eek That lume is out of this world too !..I'm
glad you were able to get the Oris and now the U1 as well.
Congratulations !

New Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Arrival   New Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Arrival
Page 1 of 1