The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe and More at Auction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe and More at Auction Empty
PostSubject: Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe and More at Auction   Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe and More at Auction Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Always have to remember where you came from....Thats the problem these athletes have and the celebs...
Check out the article:

http://www.luxist.com/2009/12/10/lenny-dykstras-patek-philippe-and-more-at-auction/
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe and More at Auction   Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe and More at Auction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:41 am

I always like to read some of the comments people make to the articles-lots of wacked out nutjobs out there. Kind of makes us watch forum people seem normal by comparison.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe and More at Auction   Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe and More at Auction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:12 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:
I always wondered how someone could accumulate so much money and just burn it up! And while I'm on the damn soapbox....why do we allow them to make that kind of money in the first place but yet pay our police, firefighters, medics and military such paltry salaries in comparison??? OK, I'm done. But I do feel better!

AND PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS!

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe and More at Auction   Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe and More at Auction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:21 pm

Along that train of thought...CORPORATIONS should be paying TEACHERS salaries...IMO, the companies that will be employing these kids someday...

PostSubject: Re: Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe and More at Auction   Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe and More at Auction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lenny Dykstra's Patek Philippe and More at Auction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: