The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates

Go down 
+3
Anomaly
PoliMalaka
ericf4
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Empty
PostSubject: Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates   Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Hey all- Wanted to pop in to tell you all that I wish you the best this Holiday and that I appreciate you guys and the fact that we have stuck together thru many forums!!!

I consider you guys good friends and would be cool if we could meet some day!! Anyway, Have a great time with friends and family and Ill be around a bit im sure over the next few weeks!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates   Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Yeah yeah. Likely story. Fine then. Go and have fun with "your family" and leave us here all alone. Selfish SOB.

btw SOB stands for Sausage On a Bun. just fyi
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates   Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:12 pm

And the Grinch's heart grew THREE SIZES that day!

Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Grinch

Merry Christmas to you too Big E!

Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates   Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:21 pm

A few things---

Sausage on a BUN made me spit my coffee out....good work...

Second about Santa visiting, I hear he hates the Jews so well see...Crap we have the tree and all that other stuff so well see if hes got the balls to show up or not
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates   Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:28 pm

ericf4 wrote:
Crap we have the tree and all that other stuff so well see if hes got the balls to show up or not
He's got balls enough to NOT show up. Santa can do what he wants when he wants. Besides that, how would your kids feel if Santa "jewed" them? Damn Santa!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates   Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:37 pm

PoliMalaka wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
Crap we have the tree and all that other stuff so well see if hes got the balls to show up or not
He's got balls enough to NOT show up. Santa can do what he wants when he wants. Besides that, how would your kids feel if Santa "jewed" them? Damn Santa!

Rumor has it Chuck Norris is really Santa...

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates   Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:41 pm

PoliMalaka wrote:
ericf4 wrote:
Is Santa even allowed to go to Tec-shish with all of the homeland security and NAFTA issues?

Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates   Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:18 pm

BTW JUst want to make sure you guys realize that because I am Jewish, hence why I make fun of it...just so I dont offend anyone...lol/.....And Santa better get his Fat Ass into my house with some good scratch otherwise im writing him off next year.
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates   Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Best of the Season, Merry Christmas, Happy whatever....y'all stay safe and enjoy!!

Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates   Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:03 pm

Datsun240Z71 wrote:
Merry Christmas Eric from a fellow member of your "tribe" who wants Santa to visit my house too (even though we'll be at the in-laws).

Meery Christmas to all! Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_santa

Shit, you must be famous as i think there are 2 Jews in Tennessee.......Man you are my Hero!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates   Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:39 pm

Happy Holidays to you as well Eric ! Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_biggrin Also Ditto on everything you said
as well !..It's great seeing all your posts and I hope you get alot more
Anonimos soon ! Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_cheers Please enjoy your self and have a great and relaxing
Holiday !!! Enjoy and take care !

jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates   Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Happy Holidays Eric...and happy New year..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates   Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays you bunch of Degenerates
Page 1 of 1