The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you   I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:09 am

I hear bad reviews on Jomas too and like Trev has said, good things about Authentic watches...

Where ever you get it, I know you will really like getting a Hamilton!

Consigliere
sixtysix

I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you   I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:43 am

Never used Homo.... ummm....Jomashop before but happy Authentic watches customer! (Nice Friggin' watch BTW)

I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you   I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Hi Don..THIS Khaki Officer looks excellent !.. I have not had
an experience with either place..but from what the guys and
you are saying..Classybrands sounds good ! I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you Icon_biggrin I put some
links on your other thread, but THIS watch looks perfect and
so does the price. The dial is classy and the bracelet looks
like it will fit like a glove. Wow..great movement too !..You
made a great choice Don ! I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you Icon_cheers

PostSubject: Re: I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you   I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am down to what I think is my final decision so this will be the last time I bother you
Page 1 of 1