The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bought another Invicta . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Bought another Invicta . . . Empty
PostSubject: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:14 pm

. . . . Yes, I bought another one. And I really like this little bugger . . . . alot!!!

Wifey called me at work and said she was looking at an Invicta, on sale at Amazon. "Geez, thanks Redhead . . . . but I'm kinda off that brand . . . . nice of you to call . .. .". No problem, she says, I just thought you liked the Pro-Divers. Shit. " Really, a Diver . . . . what model???" Don't know, I'll mail you the link, deals good today only . . . . $47, shipped.

Back in the office a while later, I check the link. Sorry , .. . . . $47 shipped, red dial, 43mm, bastard japan auto, frame frusion, crummy bracelet . . . . . had to own it! I like the hell out of the look of it . . . . Here goes . . . .

Bought another Invicta . . . IMG_0044

Bought another Invicta . . . IMG_0071

Bought another Invicta . . . IMG_0048

Bought another Invicta . . . IMG_0040

. . . . at least I bought it, and no one sold it to me!!!!!! albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:20 pm

two new watches!! Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_cheers Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_bounce Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:22 pm

cali kid wrote:
two new watches!! Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_cheers Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_bounce Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_cheers

. . . . not a huge fan of coloured dials, but the red on this one did me in . . . .It's almost like a "cranberry metallic" . . . . . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Glad you like it. $43 for Miyota Auto isn't bad even with Flame Fusion Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:35 pm

Love it, I'm a sucker for the Pro Diver and Grand Diver classic style myself. I own the blue in this version.

btw Doc is the SII movement in this one, not the Miyota.

Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:37 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
Love it, I'm a sucker for the Pro Diver and Grand Diver classic style myself. I own the blue in this version.

Thanks, nice upgrade!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Docrwm wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:

Thanks, nice upgrade!

you can be such a dick at times Bought another Invicta . . . Lol
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:13 pm

Red dial, $43, you'll spend more than that on candy bars this year!

Enjoy your guilty Invicta pleasure!

Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:18 pm

Nice watch my friend. Hard to beat that price and it looks good also. i am sure it is solidly made also.

great pickup. enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Nice size case, good looking dial, congrats and enjoy your new watch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:19 pm

I love that red! Congrats!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:28 pm

Good color of red and of course the classic style. It is hard to beat pro divers for bang for the buck. I beat my grand divers and pro diver work watches to death at work and they don't miss a beat. I don't know about the new movements but the miyotas are tough. Congrats on that deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:31 am

Great deal, the dial is gorgeous! Congrats and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:57 am

Congratulations. Enjoy it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:36 am

WatchNoob wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:

Thanks, nice upgrade!

you can be such a dick at times Bought another Invicta . . . Lol

Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:42 am

Great color on the dial, how can you go wrong at that price??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:09 am

. . . thanks guys!!!! It's just a pisser when you don't really want to get any deeper in a make, and BAM!!!!! , a deal like this makes you fall off the wagon.

I really want to hold course for all things Japanese, and dumping $50 here and $50 there adds up and takes away from the war-chest . . . Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought another Invicta . . .   Bought another Invicta . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought another Invicta . . .
Page 1 of 1