The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Empty
PostSubject: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:53 pm

This just in......

Dear Orient Watch Enthusiasts,

We've had an amazing first year in the USA.

We've offered significant savings to the public in order to introduce them to our brand.

From getting features in People Magazine and The New York Times, Orient Watch has made a significant impact in the United States.

Since the year is coming to an end, we would just like to let you know that all coupon codes will be disabled.

This is your final chance to save 50% off on any Orient Watch.

Just enter code lastchance50

This code will expire on January 1, 2010.

Happy New Year To You All!

Love,

The Orient Watch Family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:55 pm

They might be giving 60% off after the new year!! Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:56 pm

your quick Doc. I just got the email at 12:48 Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:00 pm

explain to me why the Yellow dial Mako is worth a $85 premium? Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:04 pm

I hope they use the extra profit to hire some customer service people who care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:26 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
your quick Doc. I just got the email at 12:48 Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Lol

I sometimes wonder about the good Doctor. My clinician literally rushes from pt. to pt. medical chart to medical chart, and billing paperwork to billing paperwork. Not sure what kind of Doctor has time to post on watch forums all day and night! Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_twisted Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_twisted Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_twisted Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Wow! This means the consumers who helped make them a success are getting kicked in the nutz!
Great business model.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:

I sometimes wonder about the good Doctor. My clinician literally rushes from pt. to pt. medical chart to medical chart, and billing paperwork to billing paperwork. Not sure what kind of Doctor has time to post on watch forums all day and night! Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_twisted Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_twisted Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_twisted Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_twisted

Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Suspect One who is not hounded by suits nor told what to do by others. I have a clinical consulting practice. Pick and choose my cases, do what I want, when I want to, and enjoy my work. Also, have some rather nifty electronics that I can use nearly anywhere in this age of WiFi, NewFi, Google this, and iThing that Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Thanks for keeping us on top of things Doc ! Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_biggrin Orient has always
intrigued me as a watch company. They make alot of cool watches
at a variety of prices. I hope fans of the brand can take advantage
of these savings !

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:53 pm

I hate orient USA.
I wish they would STOP e-mailing me thanking me for my interest in this or that.
I have never had any contact with them-and when I click on the link that is supposed to put an end to their unwanted spam-I get it back in a month or so.
They suck.
And who is Joey??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:56 pm

foghorn wrote:
I hate orient USA.
I wish they would STOP e-mailing me thanking me for my interest in this or that.
I have never had any contact with them-and when I click on the link that is supposed to put an end to their unwanted spam-I get it back in a month or so.
They suck.
And who is Joey??

Joey is the marketing moron that they hired out of the local Jr College who has never, ever, as far as I can tell actually followed up on anything. I'm still waiting on emails from him, a key chain offer, and a free Grab Bag offer. That company is run by Moe, Larry and Curley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:58 pm

Sounds like their entire direct marketing plans have become disORIENTed. Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:

Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Suspect One who is not hounded by suits nor told what to do by others. I have a clinical consulting practice. Pick and choose my cases, do what I want, when I want to, and enjoy my work. Also, have some rather nifty electronics that I can use nearly anywhere in this age of WiFi, NewFi, Google this, and iThing that Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_rolleyes

Thank you for the info. My long time curiosty about the matter has been quenched. Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_cat Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_monkey Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:06 pm

All you guys bought on the cheap now they are struggling to stay afloat!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Damn you guys are a lil hard on the beaver aren't ya? I seriously haven't read much negative comments at all on OrientUSA. For the prices at 50% off though, it would be the only way I would entertain a newcomer. Which brings me back to all these Micro-brands selling Divers for $1000 +. Who buys these things? Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts   Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say goodbye to OrientUSA Discounts
Page 1 of 1