The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does this watch make my wrist look fat?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Empty
PostSubject: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:03 pm

Does this watch make my wrist look fat? DSC06770

Does this watch make my wrist look fat? DSC06772

Last edited by Docrwm on Tue May 25, 2010 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:08 pm

no way
it makes your wrist look PHAT, dude!!
l8r

Actually, I'm guessing that's your wife's arm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:11 pm

SynMike wrote:
Actually, I'm guessing that's your wife's arm?

Ah...No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:17 pm

For a 40mm watch whoever is wearing that must be pretty small Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_eek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:19 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
For a 40mm watch whoever is wearing that must be pretty small Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_eek

But it's a 60mm watch Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:32 pm

Docrwm wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:

so what's the storyline behind these pics?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:34 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:

It's the Invicta 8926 that I gave to my 9 yo son. Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_biggrin He wanted me to take pictures of it like I do my watches and post them. In looking at the pics they looked incredibly like many of the ones at WGs where folks ask if the watch is too big. Sort of like when your wife asks if a dress makes her look fat. There is NO good answer to that question Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_rolleyes

Sorry, was just having a little fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:37 pm

Docrwm wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:

It's the Invicta 8926 that I gave to my 9 yo son. Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_biggrin He wanted me to take pictures of it like I do my watches and post them. In looking at the pics they looked incredibly like many of the ones at WGs where folks ask if the watch is too big. Sort of like when your wife asks if a dress makes her look fat. There is NO good answer to that question Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_rolleyes

Sorry, was just having a little fun.

Well if you son becomes a member at WG, he will fit right in. The bigger the better. Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_cheers

Just ask him not to buy a watch and then make a thread saking if he got a good deal or not Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:16 pm

thank goodness those pics are of your son because my next question was what is the name of the horse you are riding this weekend at the track?

Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Jockey5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:18 pm

TVDinner wrote:
thank goodness those pics are of your son because my next question was what is the name of the horse you are riding this weekend at the track?

Corona Grande
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:59 pm

Docrwm wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

Corona Grande

. . . . . . . . Yer a sly sumbeech!!!! I ripped off Duff. . . .
Back to top Go down
SynMike
Senior Associate
SynMike

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:37 pm

Docrwm wrote:
It's the Invicta 8926 that I gave to my 9 yo son. He wanted me to take pictures of it like I do my watches and post them.

Yah. So I go back to: That looks PHAT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 6:52 pm

SynMike wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
It's the Invicta 8926 that I gave to my 9 yo son. He wanted me to take pictures of it like I do my watches and post them.

Yah. So I go back to: That looks PHAT!

Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:19 am

What happened to the pics?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:23 am

mtptl77 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with wanting to lose weight in order to improve
one’s appearance. But today’s fashion industry has made a demented
obsession out of trying to fit into a size 0-2, of having long legs (so
much so that women actually have their legs surgically
lengthened…insane, isn’t it?), of having perfect cheek bones, and noses,
and impossibly large breasts on emaciated, doll-like frames. If a woman
refuses to conform to these artificial standards, it does not mean that
she doesn’t care what she looks like. I’m not sure how you got
the impression that those of us who accept our curves, and "flaws" (I
have naturally broad, square shoulders, flat but wide ankles and wrists,
a short neck, very pretty, small, but wide feet, and short, bowed legs.
I also have a small waist, and a bountiful bust and bottom…both firm
and natural. Am I supposed to have surgery to alter my bones? Or to
reduce my buttocks and breasts?), and dress to accomodate them, with
imagination and flair, and to look good, and to enjoy ourselves, don’t
care what we look like. What we don’t care about are narrow-minded,
judgmental fashionistas who are threatened by diversity. And I am not
obese, I exercise, and I am an excellent cook who designs scratch meals
around both health and flavor. Articles like this one by Ms. Krupp
promote body dismorphia, low self-esteem, anorexia, self-loathing and a
species of appearance-xenophobia that makes grown women behave like
nasty high school girls. Let’s celebrate our diversity and uniqueness,
instead of recoiling in shame from our perceived "otherness".

===============

welcome aboard.To give you an honest opinon,I'll need a boob shot...........maybe a butt shot also to see if they're out of proportion to the size of your wrist.
thanks in advance.

Also,maybe let the admin know your signature is an active link to site advertisments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:42 am

mtptl77 wrote:
There is nothing wrong with wanting to lose weight in order to improve
one’s appearance. But today’s fashion industry has made a demented
obsession out of trying to fit into a size 0-2, of having long legs (so
much so that women actually have their legs surgically
lengthened…insane, isn’t it?), of having perfect cheek bones, and noses,
and impossibly large breasts on emaciated, doll-like frames. If a woman
refuses to conform to these artificial standards, it does not mean that
she doesn’t care what she looks like. I’m not sure how you got
the impression that those of us who accept our curves, and "flaws" (I
have naturally broad, square shoulders, flat but wide ankles and wrists,
a short neck, very pretty, small, but wide feet, and short, bowed legs.
I also have a small waist, and a bountiful bust and bottom…both firm
and natural. Am I supposed to have surgery to alter my bones? Or to
reduce my buttocks and breasts?), and dress to accomodate them, with
imagination and flair, and to look good, and to enjoy ourselves, don’t
care what we look like. What we don’t care about are narrow-minded,
judgmental fashionistas who are threatened by diversity. And I am not
obese, I exercise, and I am an excellent cook who designs scratch meals
around both health and flavor. Articles like this one by Ms. Krupp
promote body dismorphia, low self-esteem, anorexia, self-loathing and a
species of appearance-xenophobia that makes grown women behave like
nasty high school girls. Let’s celebrate our diversity and uniqueness,
instead of recoiling in shame from our perceived "otherness".

===============

why copy this from women on the web and post it here in this old thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:58 am

. . . . ahhh, you gotta love the internet.

. . . . but seriously. I have been so tired, for long, having to avoid women that are only interested in my 10 and a half inch appendage.

Really guys, it's not fair . . . . I just feel used. Dirty and used. Does this watch make my wrist look fat? 744742 Does this watch make my wrist look fat? 744742 Does this watch make my wrist look fat? 744742
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:58 am

We must be doing SOMETHING right to attract all these trolls...

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:27 am

I wouldn't think it was random.how many times have posts shown up that really didn't make any sense? these all pulled up old threads.
keep the ips on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:35 am

wagon wrote:

. . . . but seriously. I have been so tired, for long, having to avoid women that are only interested in my 10 and a half inch appendage.

Really guys, it's not fair . . . . I just feel used. Dirty and used. Does this watch make my wrist look fat? 744742 Does this watch make my wrist look fat? 744742 Does this watch make my wrist look fat? 744742

MAybe they're bothering you so much because they need a break and want to go small for a while. Glad you're getting all that play, must be good for you finally. Does this watch make my wrist look fat? 71883
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:36 am

porschefan wrote:

I can see them. Best check again Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:10 am

wagon wrote:

DAMN! A TEN AND A HALF IN FINGER??? YOU DA MAN YOU SUMMABEECH! A BORN PROCTOLOGIST!!!! I can see where the DIRTY feeling comes from! Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:17 am

bodypeersur1 wrote:
wagon wrote:

DAMN! A TEN AND A HALF IN FINGER??? YOU DA MAN YOU SUMMABEECH! A BORN PROCTOLOGIST!!!! I can see where the DIRTY feeling comes from! Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Affraid
Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Sran460l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Docrwm wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Funny, I checked three times, I saw "Photo bucket pictures removed" or whatever that little white box says... but now that they're back... Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:55 pm

porschefan wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Funny, I checked three times, I saw "Photo bucket pictures removed" or whatever that little white box says... but now that they're back... Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_wink

Yes, funny how that happens occassionally Does this watch make my wrist look fat? 744742
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this watch make my wrist look fat?   Does this watch make my wrist look fat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does this watch make my wrist look fat?
Page 1 of 1