The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New watchadoo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:14 pm

New Watchadoo for my Seiko OM, this makes for a whole new watch, it came with the rubber strap. This is soooo much better.

Thanks Ken (ditchdoc) for the advise on this.

New watchadoo 90tulz

New watchadoo 18dgfk

New watchadoo 1znws5v

New watchadoo 29yip1t
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:46 pm

Made for eachother. Great look.
Back to top Go down
smellody
Consigliere
smellody

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Looks great!!!
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Another convert - our work here is done! New watchadoo Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Mine says Hi

New watchadoo Omwatchadoo2vsdash

Oh yea, I just went there New watchadoo Lol New watchadoo Lol

Congrats on a nice Watchadoo, It really sings doesn't it?
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Mine is on my Black Monster.......
New watchadoo DSC06032
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Hey congratulations! It really is a sweet combonation. It changes the whole look and feel of the watch to me. The credit has to go to Docrwm. That's who I stole the idea from. Enjoy that bad boy!

New watchadoo Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Ditchdoc wrote:
Hey congratulations! It really is a sweet combonation. It changes the whole look and feel of the watch to me. The credit has to go to Docrwm. That's who I stole the idea from. Enjoy that bad boy!

New watchadoo Icon_cheers

Who got it from somewhere else too. The Watchadoo + Monster combo is a classic in my book.
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:51 pm

. . . Classic!!!! ( and no more teeny little barrels to hunt for on the deck!!!! cheers )
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:55 pm

randyswagon wrote:
. . . Classic!!!! ( and no more teeny little barrels to hunt for on the deck!!!! cheers )

True, but have you tried this?

New watchadoo Fb15.207
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:01 pm

That is sweet looking! How much would a bracelet like that set you back, and will it fit a SKX007?
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Rambam wrote:
That is sweet looking! How much would a bracelet like that set you back, and will it fit a SKX007?

Here's a link Kenneth. I'm sure there's one to fit your SKX007.

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=watchadoo
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Thanks, Duff!
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:06 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
Mine says Hi

New watchadoo Omwatchadoo2vsdash

Oh yea, I just went there New watchadoo Lol New watchadoo Lol

Congrats on a nice Watchadoo, It really sings doesn't it?

It surely sings to me!! Hey who coined that phrase anyway? New watchadoo Icon_wink New watchadoo Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:07 pm

They make an awesome bracelet, extremely comfortable. It looks very good on the Monster.
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Cant beat the watchadoo and it looks better on a monster than the seiko bracelet!
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:16 pm

cali kid wrote:
Cant beat the watchadoo and it looks better on a monster than the seiko bracelet!

Yup, I'm not done with Seiko or watchadoo good stuff!
Back to top Go down

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Rambam wrote:
Ken I have the 009 and the lugs are 22mm so you should be good.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:37 pm

The monsters really do look great on watchadoo bracelets!!!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Orange monster had been frankenstiened!

NICE!

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 pm

If you want a Watchadoo bracelet but also want fitted endlinks then you can look at the Anvils from Yobokies because its the same design for the links (although ALL of its links are detachable), uses a Seiko branded clasp, and can be had with curved-fitted end links. I know that many have praised the 007/009 version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New watchadoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New watchadoo   New watchadoo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New watchadoo
Page 1 of 1