The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a dirt bag!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What a dirt bag!!! Empty
PostSubject: What a dirt bag!!!   What a dirt bag!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:15 pm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/article6973966.ece

This artist was watching his granddaughter (5 years old) when a crazy guy broke in...so what does he do? Runs away to his panic room leaving the little girl alone and in danger.

He says "I feared for my grandchild"....apparently not as much as you feared for yourself.

He also says "I knew he wouldn't do anything to her"...really, and how does one KNOW that?

He simply got really damn lucky that the little girl was not harmed...nothing more.

Sorry, when you are caring for a child, it is your moral obligation to protect them at all costs...no exceptions. This guy obviously has no understanding of his responsibility.

There have been a couple of instances in my life that I have dealt with situations that were down right scary, but they involved ensuring the safety of my children and it never occured to me to "run away" and just hope the cops would come deal with it. My only concern was making damn sure my kids were safe...nothing else...I could deal with my own fear later AFTER the kids were safe.

Anybody that would run away and fail to make every effort to protect their child is a waste of oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

What a dirt bag!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dirt bag!!!   What a dirt bag!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Simply stated...AGREED!

What a dirt bag!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dirt bag!!!   What a dirt bag!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Simply stated...AGREED!

+1!!!! and then some!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

What a dirt bag!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dirt bag!!!   What a dirt bag!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:44 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
Simply stated...AGREED!

+1!!!! and then some!

Yes..it's hard to imagine what this guy was thinking..Just Ridiculous !!!

What a dirt bag!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dirt bag!!!   What a dirt bag!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:47 am

What a dirt bag. The day I would take myself out of harms way only to leave my daughters there to face it alone, well it wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down

What a dirt bag!!! Empty
PostSubject: As a teacher of kids for over 12yrs ...   What a dirt bag!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:22 pm

As a teacher of kids for over 12yrs ...
You touch my kids I brake your legs
Kids are cool !
Back to top Go down

What a dirt bag!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dirt bag!!!   What a dirt bag!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:48 pm

noahfuller wrote:
As a teacher of kids for over 12yrs ...
You touch my kids I brake your legs
Kids are cool !

No one hurts my daughters and their boyfriends know that. Both of them are scared spltless of me and I like it that way.
Back to top Go down

What a dirt bag!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dirt bag!!!   What a dirt bag!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:19 am

I think it should be .....what a douche bag!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What a dirt bag!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a dirt bag!!!   What a dirt bag!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a dirt bag!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Off Topic - NOTHING to do with a watch...-
Jump to: