The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I Was Just Surfing Google

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
max
Associate
max

So I Was Just Surfing Google Empty
PostSubject: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:12 pm

and I found this place !!! You guys think you could keep it a secret from me? So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_evil

Looks good so far and I see a lot of the usual suspects. Hello to everyone I know
and to the rest of you also. You've been lucky till now. So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_elephant
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Bring it on Max!

Glad to have ya!

Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:35 pm

Welcome to XMT Max.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:53 pm

Look around Max, i'm sure you found the right place!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Hi Max ! It's terrific how you found us ! So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_cheers
We are lucky to have you with us at XMT.
Looking forward to your posts and hopefully
you will have a great time !..ENJOY !!!

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Welcome Max. glad to have you here at the best kept secret in watch forums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Welcome to the Dark Side Max! Hope you stick around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Welcome aboard Max, where do we know you from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Damn it, we were supposed to try and keep Max out of here!!! Hey bud, I should have sent you a link to the forum. Have fun and post a lot.
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm

WatchNoob wrote:

Thanks for the welcome, Guys.

If you dont know me So I Was Just Surfing Google Affraid (Im crushed ). I am active or was active on BDWF, WUS, 3T, WTW, WTF, PMWF and a few others, some now defunct, since 2005. The Members List here has a lot of familiar names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:16 pm

max wrote:
WatchNoob wrote:

Thanks for the welcome, Guys.

If you dont know me So I Was Just Surfing Google Affraid (Im crushed ). I am active or was active on BDWF, WUS, 3T, WTW, WTF, PMWF and a few others, some now defunct, since 2005. The Members List here has a lot of familiar names.

Don't be crushed, I don't spend much time on other forums. Welcome and glad you found this place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:46 pm

It's always good to see another pioneer of these places show up!!
Not many of us still crazy enough to keep this up. So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_albino
Back to top Go down
max
Associate
max

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Hi Foggy

Paul Simon nails it, "Still Crazy After All These Years".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Max, welcome to the asylum. Just an FYI.....we all pick on a guy
named DUFF. So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I Was Just Surfing Google   So I Was Just Surfing Google Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I Was Just Surfing Google
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: