The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which has more Models?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Which has more Models? Empty
PostSubject: Which has more Models?   Which has more Models? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Invicta Sub Aqua III or SL Commander?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which has more Models?   Which has more Models? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Invicta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which has more Models?   Which has more Models? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:25 pm

I would have to think the SAN line . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which has more Models?   Which has more Models? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:41 pm

I don't know guys, it sure seems like everytime I turn around there's a new Commander out. I saw a White and Black ceramic on Shop today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which has more Models?   Which has more Models? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:43 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
I don't know guys, it sure seems like everytime I turn around there's a new Commander out. I saw a White and Black ceramic on Shop today.

I saw that also. I'm starting to get intrigued with ceramic. I see more and more of it showing up in watch work . . . .bezels and such. Bet they could do some outrageous work on dials with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which has more Models?   Which has more Models? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:09 am

I was just watching the presentation and had to laugh. While it is a nice looking watch, they continue to say that many women are now wearing the men's size, meanwhile the camera pans to the female model and she has both the womans watch on her wrist and the men's around her forearm Which has more Models? Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which has more Models?   Which has more Models? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:14 am

The SANIII by a huge margin. There is like 39 versions of the watch I believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which has more Models?   Which has more Models? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which has more Models?
Page 1 of 1