The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seiko File: Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Seiko File: Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm   Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Check out the latest article from Cigar Aficionado titled "Face Value". Seiko is featured on the 2nd page under entry level mechanics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seiko File: Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm   Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Dont get the mag, give me the rundown doc!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seiko File: Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm   Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:11 pm

I know a salesman who sold/sells Seikos and was involved in cigar scams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seiko File: Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm   Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Check out the latest article from Cigar Aficionado titled "Face Value". Seiko is featured on the 2nd page under entry level mechanics.

Point? Just askin....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seiko File: Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm   Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Enrty level watches ?? all i got out of it duff! Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seiko File: Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm   Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:30 pm

cali kid wrote:
Enrty level watches ??

Then I must be going backwards. But, then that really wouldn't be the first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seiko File: Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm   Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Point is that that even the Cigar guys know a good watch when they see one Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_lol

Oh, and if you wear a Seiko while smoking a Corna Grande you will spontaneously combust. Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seiko File: Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm   Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_geek BOOM!! Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_geek Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm 744742
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seiko File: Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm   Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:59 pm

cali kid wrote:
Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_geek BOOM!! Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_geek Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm 744742

Was that a BOOM in MN that I heard? Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seiko File: Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm   Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Not sure he still smokes or wears seiko, think i will research it in the MO!! Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seiko File: Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm   Seiko File:  Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seiko File: Cigars and Seikos? Hmmmm
Page 1 of 1