The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Empty
PostSubject: Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway   Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:15 pm

So I'm knowin the delivery of the AH Giveaway is due to arrive on my doorstep today. Now Tom has decided to send these watches UPS rather than our trusted Postal Service. Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_scratch So the truck makes the drop and I go to get the delivery. Much to my surprise there are 2 large boxes from NJ.

Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Picture243

Tom not only sent the watches Our Illustrious AH gave away 1) SL Commander 2) Potger Pietri and 3) Zodiac Dragon Wing, but personalized this with 1) 2010 Harley-Davidson Calendar 2) my own Duff/bodypeersur watch logo...made by our friend Tom 3) my own action figure Duff-Kenobi and last but not least 4) A FREAKIN TREE!!!! First I'd like to thank Our Illustrious Aqua Homer for his great giveaway. And second to Tom for adding his own personal touch to the deal! Here are some dirty pics....which most of mine are anyway....zero lighting excuse, of the BOOTY!

Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Picture244

Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Picture245

Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Picture248

Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Picture242

Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Picture246

Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Picture249

So now there is one more delivery to be made. One last watch to be shipped. Who will be the lucky winner???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway   Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Your own action figurine. You are famous Duff. Or is it infamous?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway   Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm a legend in my own mind Don! Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway   Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Kudos to Tom.....great additions!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers

It's been fun to watch these EVENTS unfold. Good luck to who ever gets
the next pick.
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway   Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Cool stuff man!

That AT is the best!

Now keep spreading the joy!

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway   Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Tom is amazing. Mike is generous. Wow, what a great place. Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway   Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:41 pm

That it is Doc....great place....great members....great TREES....oh, different thread!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway   Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:41 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
That it is Doc....great place....great members....great TREES....oh, different thread!

Duff, we have come to expect your Arborist outbursts - its another part of this being a great place.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway   Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Congratulations again on the AH Watches Duff !!! Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_biggrin Basically as I said
to Duff..I just wanted to add a little extra bit of FUN to the give-away !!! Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_cheers
I think Duff and Mike reflect what is SO great about XMT..it's members !
You guys have always given your thoughts and time in the watch world.
Now that is what I am trying to do and give back at the same time. So
THANKS to EVERYONE and enjoy those watches Duff ! Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_smile

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway   Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:40 pm

That's awesome Duff! Cheers man! Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway   Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Stop on the Aqua Homer Giveaway
Page 1 of 1