The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale   Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:59 pm

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=353074

I don't know anything about the Model, but it must be good, look at the asking price.

Who knows the history on this Model? just curious. Noah? Bueller? anyone? Bueller? anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale   Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:08 pm

I think that is the first Tuna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale   Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:18 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
I think that is the first Tuna.

mmmmm, sniff sniff, I love the smell of aged tuna in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale   Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Has a bit of Ananta look to it, cool watch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale   Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Another guy scared to post the serial number of his watch. Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale Icon_rr
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale   Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:49 pm

It's cool seeing a vintage watch like this ! Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale Icon_cool ..The Seiko feel is easy to see,
especially in the 12 o'clock marker and bezel. There is also a certain charm
about keeping the watch stock and lived in too ! Great find Mr. Noob..Thank
You !!!

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale   Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:01 am

The 6159-7000 Professional 300m Diver was Seiko's second Hi-beat divers watch. The 6159-7001 is considered to be the grandfather of the SBDX-001. The first only ran for about a year, and they are perhaps the rarest of all Seiko divers. The 6159-7000/7001 was an improvement on the design, and lasted for several years. The movement in it is the same movement that was offered in the 61 series Grand Seiko, except it did not have the 5 adjustments found in the 61 series. First available in 1968 the professional diver's watch 300m used the first high beat highly efficient movement in Japan. The highest-class mechanical caliber was the highest oscillation mechanical movement in the world. There were 3 new casing technologies incorporated into this model: one-piece case structure, rotating-rocking structure of glass fixing structure, and W-type screw down crown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale   Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most expensive used Seiko I've seen for Sale
Page 1 of 1