The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From Paris With Love.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

From Paris With Love. Empty
PostSubject: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:57 pm

Has anyone heard what the critics are saying about this movie? The trailers look great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:02 am

Not sure it's even been reviewed yet. If it's been seen, it's probably embargoed until just before the release date.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:22 am

Nope..Have not heard any reviews on it yet Don ! It's
great to see actors like John Travolta trying different
things though. I know The Taking of Pelham 123 also
looks like a good action movie too ! From Paris With Love. Icon_smile

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:36 am

falcon4311 wrote:
Has anyone heard what the critics are saying about this movie? The trailers look great!

I read that there was one critic who had a review ready to go to press after a preview screening.
But in his haste to get the review completed he tripped as he finished writing and stubbed his toe,and to make matters worse, his fountain pen slipped and he stabbed himself thus delaying the publication of the review.

Stuff happens.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:39 am

One thing will stop me from watching it....

TRAVOLTA
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:59 am

Travolta can keep his Scientology garbage but...

...I like him as a bad ass!

Plus he wears BREITLING!

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:03 am

I'll see it, looks cool! Always thought Travolta plays his roles well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:14 am

foghorn wrote:
falcon4311 wrote:

I read that there was one critic who had a review ready to go to press after a preview screening.
But in his haste to get the review completed he tripped as he finished writing and stubbed his toe,and to make matters worse, his fountain pen slipped and he stabbed himself thus delaying the publication of the review.

Stuff happens.

I'll track you down and do terrible things to you Jeff. From Paris With Love. Icon_rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:16 am

Anomaly wrote:
Travolta can keep his Scientology garbage but...

...I like him as a bad ass!

Plus he wears BREITLING!

I agree on all three points. he was great in The Taking of Pelham 123.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:17 am

I am a huge movie buff. Pretty much my life is working out watches weapons and watching movies. Exciting I know. The Travolata movie looks pretty good but I have to say I am looking forward to the new mel gibson one coming out Friday, looks kind of like Payback meets ranson type character. As long as the good guys win and that bad guys get it, its gonna be good. Saw The book of Eli it was ok the twist was very predictable but I would like to watch it again and pick on some things. If you want a good family flick check out the tooth fairy with the Roc, cheesy but somewhat entertaining.If you want to know about any movie let me know I see them all except the horror flicks, especially the spritiual ones. Anyway hope every one had a good start to the week. If you made it by today your looking good aparently today is the most depressing day of the year, the happiest day of the year falls sometime in June , just an off topic thought I saw today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:31 am

Click through this...lotta mini-video clips...

http://frompariswithlovefilm.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:57 am

Will watch when it hits On Demand. Overall Travolta is okay in my book, hell he's Tony Manero guys. "Tony, you're the King out there."
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:02 am

drluckyh wrote:
I am a huge movie buff. Pretty much my life is working out watches weapons and watching movies. Exciting I know. The Travolata movie looks pretty good but I have to say I am looking forward to the new mel gibson one coming out Friday, looks kind of like Payback meets ranson type character. As long as the good guys win and that bad guys get it, its gonna be good. Saw The book of Eli it was ok the twist was very predictable but I would like to watch it again and pick on some things. If you want a good family flick check out the tooth fairy with the Roc, cheesy but somewhat entertaining.If you want to know about any movie let me know I see them all except the horror flicks, especially the spritiual ones. Anyway hope every one had a good start to the week. If you made it by today your looking good aparently today is the most depressing day of the year, the happiest day of the year falls sometime in June , just an off topic thought I saw today

Great reviews and dead on about GIbson's new movie, he does PAYBACK ANGRY really well!

Looking forward march, Burton's take on Thru the Looking Glass and new Sinbad movie, Liam Neeson as Zeus...

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:07 pm

I like John Travolta because he once met Mr. Rolex, THE JBHII!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:35 pm

boscoe wrote:

Well ain't that special, Vinnie Barbarino meets the Midget. It's got potential for a comedy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:37 pm

boscoe wrote:

Well, that explains Travolta's love of Breitling!!!!!!!!

Although he did fly his own 707 to Haiti with supplies... From Paris With Love. Icon_biggrin and Scientology ministers. From Paris With Love. Kopfschuettel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Paris With Love.   From Paris With Love. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Paris With Love.
Page 1 of 1