The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Empty
PostSubject: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:38 pm

This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* DSC_0014-1

Last edited by Anomaly on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Big improvement over your normal bait.
I'd actually bite on this one.
Gimme some details, please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Don bought an LM7?
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:50 pm

Didn't he?

This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Ocean7LM6GMT005

Last edited by Anomaly on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:53 pm

That is a LM-6 same dial way different case!! LM-7 is the ploprof case! mesh would look better on the lm7 because the endlinks hide up in the case a bit! don needs to buy the 07 lm-6 bracelet!! love how we are spending dons money, we've been pm'ing about the correct bracelet and cost with a dive clasp!

Last edited by cali kid on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:54 pm

I think LM7 is the Plo-Prof homage. Don has the LM1 or something. He may have indeed bought the 7, and I'm just not paying attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:59 pm

LM-6 on O7 bracelet

This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* 100_1842

This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* 100_1843

one of many i should have kept but hey think i got the seawolf with the funds of it and a few othhers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Aqua Homer wrote:
Don bought an LM7?

No, I did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Actually I have the LM-6 GMT, I love the watch but I sure would like to get an OEM bracelet. I contacted Ocean 7 and they want $180.00 plus shipping for the bracelet. On their website they charge an extra $99.00 if you buy the LM-6 on bracelet, the rubber strap sells for $49.00. Add the 2 together and you get $148.00 which is $32.00 less than what they want if you just buy the bracelet. Now I don't mind paying a fair price for a bracelet but I don't like being gouged on the price.
I picked up a bracelet for my Luminox F-16 which is a much more intricate bracelet with what I would call a tongue and groove system and it's a gorgeous bracelet, it cost me $120.00 plus shipping.
I guess I just feel they are trying to hit a home run by charging $179.00 for what I would consider to be a pretty basic bracelet. I guess I will just keep trying to find one in WUS because I refuse to pay outrageous prices like that.

Last edited by falcon4311 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:24 pm

AO wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:
Don bought an LM7?

No, I did.

I wasn't going to say anything, I wanted to leave that up to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:32 pm

You will find one don, i would let them do that to me either!! AO bought an LM-7 cant wait to see the pics, should jumped on it Alan!!! This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Herz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:39 pm

cali kid wrote:
AO bought an LM-7 cant wait to see the pics This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Herz

Neither can I! It's on a FedEx truck in my city right now, and the waiting is KILLING me!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:43 pm

AO wrote:
Aqua Homer wrote:
Don bought an LM7?

No, I did.

I hate you...LOL!

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:46 pm

AO wrote:
cali kid wrote:
AO bought an LM-7 cant wait to see the pics This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Herz

Neither can I! It's on a FedEx truck in my city right now, and the waiting is KILLING me!

gonna be a badass piece and the only reason omega brought back the ploprof was because how popular the O7 watch had become!! Looking forward to your pictures!! this watch is a TRUE homage because omega hadnt made the watch in years!! congrats and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*   This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is what Don need's for his LM6...Corrected*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: