The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Empty
PostSubject: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:29 am

Put together a Blog so folks can track the developments of the Tsunami Watch

http://thetsunamiwatch.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:38 am

I like the dial, you will have to keep bumping the thread as the work moves along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:46 am

I'd like to get this dial or the first one on the ss 6309 case.

I posted the link to the sticky in the mods forum.
https://xtrememeantime.forumotion.com/parts-mod-links-and-reference-f11/noah-fuller-seiko-mods-t1453.htm#14825

Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Big2a
Back to top Go down
ramirez1970
Associate
ramirez1970

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:46 am

Love that frog skeleton logo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: barnbuilder1 Thanks great stuff   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:48 am

barnbuilder1 Thanks great stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:51 am

. . . . looks good Noah. Gonna be fun to follow the progress . . .

. . . Oh, and keep YOUR stick on the ice!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I keep my Balls in my Hands ...   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:55 am

Rugby player not Hockey ....
Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Rugby110
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:01 am

noahfuller wrote:
Rugby player not Hockey ....
Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Rugby110
[img][/img]

What???? You are a Canuck! Don't forget that, hockey is our national sport.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:03 am

. . . I cut my teeth on a puck . . . . lol!
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:08 am

RUCK OVER!!!

Here we just played a traveling team combined from England/Canada

Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog GRFC_BatusGroup

Here we just beat Alamo City RFC (San Antonio).

Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog 11-22-03

Last edited by PoliMalaka on Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: It's lacrosse   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:10 am

lacrosse ???
In 1994 Canada declared lacrosse its National Sport with the passage of the National Sports Act (Bill C-212).[11]
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:11 am

noahfuller wrote:
lacrosse ???
In 1994 Canada declared lacrosse its National Sport with the passage of the National Sports Act (Bill C-212).[11]
Those Canadians are ones to watch. Those Texans are ones to run from. We tackle hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:13 am

noahfuller wrote:
lacrosse ???

Never, we invented hockey! Hockey is our national sport! I will not accept anything else as our national sport.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Yup was started in Nova Scotia   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:14 am

Yup was started in Nova Scotia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:21 am

. . . played lacrosse in the off season. Nothing better than beating your opponent with a hardwood stick, and then throwing a solid rubber ball at another guy . . . . I only have 4 or 5 of my own teeth BTW . . . .Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Smiley-happy004
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:31 am

randyswagon wrote:
. . . played lacrosse in the off season. Nothing better than beating your opponent with a hardwood stick, and then throwing a solid rubber ball at another guy . . . . I only have 4 or 5 of my own teeth BTW . . . .Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Smiley-happy004

Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Lol
Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Lol
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:18 am

[quote="falcon4311"]
randyswagon wrote:
. . . . I only have 4 or 5 of my own teeth BTW . . . .Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Smiley-happy004

You definitely are from Canada...or from the deep south USA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 am

[quote="andrema"]
falcon4311 wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
. . . . I only have 4 or 5 of my own teeth BTW . . . .Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Smiley-happy004

My tag line says "somewhere in the deep south" - still have all my teeth. censored
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:43 am

[quote="Docrwm"]
andrema wrote:
falcon4311 wrote:
randyswagon wrote:

My tag line says "somewhere in the deep south" - still have all my teeth. Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog 500253
So you are the one...congratulations! Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Are those really pics of a Rugby team or is that Sausage Fest 2009? I know, don't ask, don't tell.
Back to top Go down
PoliMalaka
Senior Associate
PoliMalaka

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:15 pm

WatchNoob wrote:
Are those really pics of a Rugby team or is that Sausage Fest 2009? I know, don't ask, don't tell.
Don't be a hay-tah.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Awesome watch and blog Noah !!!! Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_biggrin This is going to be beyond
cool keeping up with the evolution of this watch sir ! Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_cool Thank
You and Thank You to Ron for making the update sticky too !

PostSubject: Re: Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog   Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsunami Watch UpDate Blog
Page 1 of 1