The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just for Doc..

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just for Doc.. Empty
PostSubject: Just for Doc..   Just for Doc.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 4:30 pm

You got me thinking about the second hand or lack of it and got into the spare parts and had a stock seiko white ball second hand and while is was at it changed the bezel insert out to one of your favs!!!

Just for Doc.. 008-5
Back to top Go down

Just for Doc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for Doc..   Just for Doc.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:10 pm

That was sure quick! Nice job, may have to ask you for advice when it comes time to change out mine.
Back to top Go down

Just for Doc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for Doc..   Just for Doc.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:52 pm

most likely the wrong guy to ask, was lucky last night and this morning!! The norm for me is to break something and then off to the watchshop to repair my mistake plus finish what i started!! Ends up costing me more to do it myself!! Just for Doc.. Icon_jokercolor Just for Doc.. Icon_geek Just for Doc.. Icon_jokercolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just for Doc.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just for Doc..   Just for Doc.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just for Doc..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Horological Information :: Parts/Mod Links and Reference-
Jump to: