The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What can I expect to pay for these services?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What can I expect to pay for these services? Empty
PostSubject: What can I expect to pay for these services?   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:04 pm

1) What can one expect to pay for having an automatic watch regulated buy a Rolex Service Center that took about 20 minutes. It was done while I waited.
2) What can a person expect to pay for a service (cleaning & lubricating) and regulation of a watch at a Rolex Service Center? The watch has an ETA 2824-2 movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I expect to pay for these services?   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:23 pm

falcon4311 wrote:
1) What can one expect to pay for having an automatic watch regulated buy a Rolex Service Center that took about 20 minutes. It was done while I waited.
2) What can a person expect to pay for a service (cleaning & lubricating) and regulation of a watch at a Rolex Service Center? The watch has an ETA 2824-2 movement.

I think J.S. mentioned on one of his shows that it would cost $20-$30 to have a watch regulated by a jeweler.

A Rolex Service Center probably has a SERIOUS markup though!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I expect to pay for these services?   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:38 pm

Rolex service the movement is completely taken apart and given a steam bath, the case and bracelet are polished or brushed finished and then the watch is put through some COSC timing specs in a couple positions, so you arent getting it back in 20 minutes more like two weeks! Last time i did mine in 2006 the cost was 320.00 dollars!

What can I expect to pay for these services? 100_2773
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I expect to pay for these services?   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:43 pm

That's not very good news. By the way Trevor, I knew there was a reason why I liked you, I'm a Walker too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I expect to pay for these services?   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:45 pm

Very cool! Walker boys at XMT! What can I expect to pay for these services? Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I expect to pay for these services?   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Motegi wrote:
falcon4311 wrote:

I think J.S. mentioned on one of his shows that it would cost $20-$30 to have a watch regulated by a jeweler.

A Rolex Service Center probably has a SERIOUS markup though!

The day I listen to what JS has to say... What can I expect to pay for these services? Fresse
I'm sure you are right on that second point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I expect to pay for these services?   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:49 pm

cali kid wrote:
Very cool! Walker boys at XMT! What can I expect to pay for these services? Suspect

There are 2 types of people, there are Walkers and those that want to be Walkers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I expect to pay for these services?   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:06 am

falcon4311 wrote:
cali kid wrote:

There are 2 types of people, there are Walkers and those that want to be Walkers.

The baddest Walker on the block...

What can I expect to pay for these services? %3Ca%20href=What can I expect to pay for these services? Clint-walker" border="0" />
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I expect to pay for these services?   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:10 am

This one ain't too shabby, either.......

What can I expect to pay for these services? %3Ca%20href=What can I expect to pay for these services? Walker" border="0" />
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I expect to pay for these services?   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:41 am

25or6to4 wrote:
This one ain't too shabby, either.......

What can I expect to pay for these services? %3Ca%20href=What can I expect to pay for these services? Walker" border="0" />

LMAO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I expect to pay for these services?   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:58 am

What can I expect to pay for these services? Chuck20norriswk7

The baddest Walker ever....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What can I expect to pay for these services?   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:25 am

If you have to ask, you can't afford them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Too fu++in' much! (That's the only TRUE answer)   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:35 am

falcon4311 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can I expect to pay for these services?   What can I expect to pay for these services? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What can I expect to pay for these services?
Page 1 of 1