The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SWI LE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:44 am

Don't know what everyone's take here is on Lior & Company over at Swiss Legend — I have a couple of their low-end watches, and they are ok — but I think the higher-end SWI stuff is pretty good...especially if you can get a good price.

ewatches had this last night on a one-hour "steal deal".....it normally goes for $1,999 (though it's on sale right now for $1,499 at WorldofWatches)...the one-hour deal was $698........so, I bought it.

45mm, 7750, great dial design and bracelet......

SWI LE %3Ca%20href=SWI LE SWI" border="0" />
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:17 am

$698 is a GREAT GREAT deal and price for that watch. The prices on that model have been coming down and on the daily deals a few times, but $698 is the best I have ever seen.

The SWI LE model I really like is this one, but I have not seen it discounted to date.

SWI LE V90141_03_swatch&$350x350_jpg$
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:26 pm

Congrats on getting one you like, look forward to your pics!

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Nice looking watch.probably the only company to get a dress/sport watch with a 7750 in a 45mm case.
Back to top Go down

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:55 pm

I've checked these out before, you got a fantastic watch at an unbelievable price.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:04 pm

SWI LE Icon_eek SWI LE Icon_biggrin Terrific looking watch, for a TERRIFIC price 25or6to4 !!!!
Looking at that dial is almost TOO fun, it's simply mesmerizing ! The
texturing, the numbers, sub-dials, and hands are VERY well done. So
is the case as well as bezel also. Then that bracelet ties everything
together just perfectly !..It's a stunner ! Congrats to you !

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:48 pm

I've heard great things all around about SWIs hi end pieces like that one, and you sure did get an unheardof deal!
Back to top Go down

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Looks GOOD..and,...   SWI LE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Looks GOOD, and you won't be disappointed with that movt. I had a Hamilton Jazzmaster that looked very similar to that, and it served me well. I don't need a chrono anymore....Hell, I don't even have a DATE on my watch anymore..GMT 12 bezel is all I need, but if I need a chrono again, the 7750 is IT for function, and price.

25or6to4 wrote:
Don't know what everyone's take here is on Lior & Company over at Swiss Legend — I have a couple of their low-end watches, and they are ok — but I think the higher-end SWI stuff is pretty good...especially if you can get a good price.

ewatches had this last night on a one-hour "steal deal".....it normally goes for $1,999 (though it's on sale right now for $1,499 at WorldofWatches)...the one-hour deal was $698........so, I bought it.

45mm, 7750, great dial design and bracelet......

SWI LE %3Ca%20href=SWI LE SWI" border="0" />
Back to top Go down

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:48 pm

TVDinner wrote:
$698 is a GREAT GREAT deal and price for that watch. The prices on that model have been coming down and on the daily deals a few times, but $698 is the best I have ever seen.

The SWI LE model I really like is this one, but I have not seen it discounted to date.

Hell James, you could have bought Jackprime1's with the 7751. He recently sold his!
Back to top Go down

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:34 pm

. . . I have seen that watch in the wild. It is one hell of a nice watch!!! The fit/finish is top shelf and the bracelet is out of a dream. Great price on a watch of that quality!!!
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:39 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

Hell James, you could have bought Jackprime1's with the 7751. He recently sold his!

I saw that one but just did not have the $1400 at the time. Was a great price. now $698 is A WAY better price.
Back to top Go down

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:50 pm

TVDinner wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

I saw that one but just did not have the $1400 at the time. Was a great price. now $698 is A WAY better price.

There seems to be quite a price difference between the 7750 and the 7751. I don't think you'll find the 7751 for $698 even on the 1 hour special.
Back to top Go down

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:54 pm

That is a steal and you did good. I doubt you will be disappointed with that when you get it in hand. Quality piece.
Back to top Go down
ericf4
Senior Associate
ericf4

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:12 pm

i just read that they are sending out emails this am that it was a rpicing error and they cant honor the $698 price.....lowest they can sell is $899......CAN YOU SAY LAME-O
Back to top Go down

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:13 pm

. . . LAME-O!!!!
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Not honor the price? WTF...it's actually a reasonable price...not like getting a VX200 Chrono for $199 or something......It's a very nice looking piece!! If you get one, Congrats...can't wait to the pics....

SWI LE Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Didn't get it....instead got the horsecrap "we are not responsible" e-mail......

Lior needs to get his company's house in order. Second time in two weeks I've ordered an ewatches/worldofwatches one-hour "deal" only to have it rescinded.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SWI LE Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWI LE   SWI LE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWI LE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: