The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Empty
PostSubject: ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website   ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 am

I saw this elsewhere and wanted to pass it along. It is a French website that lists numerous dive watches, their specs and reviews. Once on the site, you can use google toolbar to translate it into english (select always).

ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Guadel10

http://fwi-sail.perso.neuf.fr/zdiver29.htm#2
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website   ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:53 am

Tres Bien Mon Ami!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website   ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:37 am

Excellent site Mark ! There are a ton of Dive watches there ! ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_eek
The Scubapros have a great look going on. Their hands kind
of steel the show. The Beuchats kind of remind me of Seiko,
that's for sure. This site has alot to absorb..Thanks..By the
way, another one I hadn't seen was Ikepod ! ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_cheers

ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Z115

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website   ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Thanks Tom! I thought it was pretty cool too...some pretty obscure divers! If anything, it is cool to look at!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website   ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:19 am

ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Beuchat1
ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Cybershot038-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website   ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 am

Mark, merveilleuse d'emplacement. Grande trouvaille, merci pour la partager avec nous.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website   ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 am

Docrwm wrote:
Mark, merveilleuse d'emplacement. Grande trouvaille, merci pour la partager avec nous.
Ummmm....Gracias
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website   ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:20 am

andrema wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Ummmm....Gracias

Yep, Mayrsee BowCoops and Grassy Ass!!!! Damn I love speakin in foreign languages!!!! ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website   ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:35 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
andrema wrote:
Docrwm wrote:
Ummmm....Gracias

Yep, Mayrsee BowCoops and Grassy Ass!!!! Damn I love speakin in foreign languages!!!! ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_rabbit

That is too funny Duff! Thanks... I needed a laugh today!
French and Spanish combined... impressive! ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website   ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:38 pm

That is a cool site. I posted it last November. Just opened it and I got a Norton IS message that there are two viruses on it. I checked the link I have in my Favorites and the Norton warning comes up again. Be careful there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website   ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZDiver...Great Dive Watch Website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Dive Watches-
Jump to: