The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not bad for one hand ....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Not bad for one hand .... Empty
PostSubject: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:17 am

Yes Collar bone really snapped in two, but with a little time and patience got this custom order out off to the UK
How can I sit at home and do nothing ...

Not bad for one hand .... DSC_0913
Not bad for one hand .... DSC_0912
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:14 am

Very cool...like the dial and hands a lot!

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:00 am

Good stuff Noah...killin' with one hand what most of us with two sweat over!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Gotta earn your respect   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 am

Gotta earn your respect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:22 am

I don't know how you keep coming up with all of these different designs. It looks great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:30 am

Glad to see that you can still put together your unique creations, even with one hand!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:23 pm

A true HAND made piece!! Nice job Noah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: cali kid your the man !   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:19 pm

cali kid your the man !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:33 pm

cali kid wrote:
A true HAND made piece!! Nice job Noah!

...at least Trevor didn't call it "a true hand job."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:36 pm

nicely done! great looking combination on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:14 pm

I love the look of that watch Noah, but I have to ask....is the chapter ring lined up on the 59 second indices rather than 00? I'm looking at the orange marker and it appears to be off a tad. The bezel insert seems to be off 0.5 seconds also.....just curious Bro.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Noah..I bet you could build a watch with both hands
tied behind your back ! Not bad for one hand .... Icon_cheers..EXCELLENT job with this
one ! The numbers and hands are super cool !

Senior Associate

PostSubject: Duff, I think that orange spot on the chapter ring   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:26 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
I love the look of that watch Noah, but I have to ask....is the chapter ring lined up on the 59 second indices rather than 00? I'm looking at the orange marker and it appears to be off a tad. The bezel insert seems to be off 0.5 seconds also.....just curious Bro.

is just a reflection from Noah's overhead bulb. Notice the outer bezel rim orange color reflection too. Also notice the lower chapter rim reflection of the dial text etc....

I have detailed many of Noah's creations and the bared chapter ring will often pick up surrounding reflections.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:30 pm

thianwong wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

is just a reflection from Noah's overhead bulb. Notice the outer bezel rim orange color reflection too. Also notice the lower chapter rim reflection of the dial text etc....

I have detailed many of Noah's creations and the bared chapter ring will often pick up surrounding reflections.
I may be leaning in the direction of Duff...if you look at the Bezel and lugs, it looks like the 30 is not centered at the bottom...

Don't get me wrong, I am sure that it could be an optical illusion...just looks strange...maybe the grid underneath the watch is throwing me off too... Not bad for one hand .... Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:33 pm

AtomicTom wrote:
tied behind your back ! Not bad for one hand .... Icon_cheers
But...but, that only leaves a few more options... Not bad for one hand .... Icon_eek

Thanks Tom...now I can't eat! Not bad for one hand .... Puke
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:49 pm

andrema wrote:
thianwong wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

I may be leaning in the direction of Duff...if you look at the Bezel and lugs, it looks like the 30 is not centered at the bottom...

Don't get me wrong, I am sure that it could be an optical illusion...just looks strange...maybe the grid underneath the watch is throwing me off too... Not bad for one hand .... Drunken_smilie

I understand ......well, it either IS off a degree or so.....OR it is due to camera parallax angle shooting straight down onto the dial.....ever the slightest off camera angle will make the dial symmetry look uneven....hehe.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:55 pm

looks like the bezel needs one more click, thats all!
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:59 pm

cali kid wrote:
looks like the bezel needs one more click, thats all!

Again, that is another possibility. Mind you, I did have my Seiko 6309 worked on by a pal in Spain and in his rush to replace the parts, after reluming, he did install the chapter ring one second off center.....so I had him easily fix that haha!
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:59 pm

[/quote]I understand ......well, it either IS off a degree or so.....OR it is due to camera parallax angle shooting straight down onto the dial.....ever the slightest off camera angle will make the dial symmetry look uneven....hehe.....[/quote]

Don't mind me...maybe too much of the good stuff today Not bad for one hand .... 492736 Not bad for one hand .... Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: hehehe....send some over here! hahaha!   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:22 pm

nothing taken personally.....tis all fun with our hobby!!! I love watches!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:26 pm

I saw that little orange notch, thought it was a marker on the chapter ring too. I like it...I think I might try something similar on my re-do that I screwed the dial on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Yeah, I don't mean anything personal. It just caught my attention. I do see What you mean Thian about the orange also being on the outside of the bezel at the top and bottom. It's just that the orange on the bezel really looks like a hash mark...amazing! But then, I have been celebrating my birthday!!! Not bad for one hand .... Drunken_smilie
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:37 pm

well, then ..HAPPY BURPDAY! you are 6 years my junior! haha! did you marry a 'younger woman ' too!? hehehe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:39 pm

thianwong wrote:
well, then ..HAPPY BURPDAY! you are 6 years my junior! haha! did you marry a 'younger woman ' too!? hehehe!

Nope, my lovely wife is 5 years my senior!
Back to top Go down
thianwong
Senior Associate

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:50 pm

...cradle robber!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! i mean she is! hehehe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:11 pm

Love the hands on that one noah!
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:41 pm

andrema wrote:
AtomicTom wrote:
tied behind your back ! Not bad for one hand .... Icon_cheers
But...but, that only leaves a few more options... Not bad for one hand .... Icon_eek

Thanks Tom...now I can't eat! Not bad for one hand .... Puke

Not bad for one hand .... Lol Not bad for one hand .... 744742 Good stuff Mark !..Ya know..Maybe Noah could
just Use The Force ! Not bad for one hand .... Alien

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:35 am

thianwong wrote:
...cradle robber!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! i mean she is! hehehe!

If the shoe fits DOM (dirty old man!) Not bad for one hand .... 744742
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not bad for one hand ....   Not bad for one hand .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not bad for one hand ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: General Watch Discussion...-
Jump to: