The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for a supplier of bezel pips

Go down 
AuthorMessage

looking for a supplier of bezel pips Empty
PostSubject: looking for a supplier of bezel pips   looking for a supplier of bezel pips Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Anyone know where i can find them? drilled a hole in my new project bezel and pulled a pip out of a bezel on a panerai sub look-a-like and put it in a ziplock bag to take to work and glue it in the project bezel, and the bag had a small hole in it and i lost it in our parking lot walking from my truck to my office! Found some aftermarket rolex sub pips but they are too small need one to be at least 1/8" in dia. Cant even find any aftermarket bezels with a pip that big so i could take it from the bezel! Between the pip, miyota custom hands and dials this is a project from hell!! looking for a supplier of bezel pips 500253
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a supplier of bezel pips   looking for a supplier of bezel pips Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Sorry to hear that Trev. Sounds like you're going to have as much luck finding that bezel pip as I'll have finding the c-clip!!!! ARGHHH!!!! Over $20 to get 120 c-clips and no guarantee the one I need is in there!!!!! GOOD LUCK BRO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a supplier of bezel pips   looking for a supplier of bezel pips Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Thats a tough one for sure. If all else fails how about swapping one from another donor bezel?
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: looking for a supplier of bezel pips   looking for a supplier of bezel pips Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:33 pm

cali kid wrote:
Anyone know where i can find them? drilled a hole in my new project bezel and pulled a pip out of a bezel on a panerai sub look-a-like and put it in a ziplock bag to take to work and glue it in the project bezel, and the bag had a small hole in it and i lost it in our parking lot walking from my truck to my office! Found some aftermarket rolex sub pips but they are too small need one to be at least 1/8" in dia. Cant even find any aftermarket bezels with a pip that big so i could take it from the bezel! Between the pip, miyota custom hands and dials this is a project from hell!! looking for a supplier of bezel pips 500253
I saw a thread over at WUS a week or so ago on pip replacement...try a search over there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a supplier of bezel pips   looking for a supplier of bezel pips Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:39 pm

cski wrote:
Thats a tough one for sure. If all else fails how about swapping one from another donor bezel?

Thats what i did but lost it!!!! now i've got this big hole in my bezel and can only find bezels with a small pip! Someone was just caught posting a fake omega planet ocean and the pip on the fake is just the size i'm looking for and it was one of the reasons people saw it as a fake(too big), just one of the reasons there were a few more!!! looking for a supplier of bezel pips Icon_study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a supplier of bezel pips   looking for a supplier of bezel pips Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:22 pm

cali kid wrote:
cski wrote:

Thats what i did but lost it!!!! now i've got this big hole in my bezel and can only find bezels with a small pip! Someone was just caught posting a fake omega planet ocean and the pip on the fake is just the size i'm looking for and it was one of the reasons people saw it as a fake(too big), just one of the reasons there were a few more!!! looking for a supplier of bezel pips Icon_study

DUH!! I just re-read ur OP...sorry.

PM sent...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a supplier of bezel pips   looking for a supplier of bezel pips Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 pm

Is it just the lume or is there more to it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a supplier of bezel pips   looking for a supplier of bezel pips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a supplier of bezel pips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Horological Information :: Parts/Mod Links and Reference-
Jump to: