The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legacy Time - anyone know anything about them

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Legacy Time - anyone know anything about them Empty
PostSubject: Legacy Time - anyone know anything about them   Legacy Time - anyone know anything about them Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:38 pm

They're out of San Diego. Tom, you're in SD aren't you, know anything about them scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legacy Time - anyone know anything about them   Legacy Time - anyone know anything about them Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:54 am

Never heard of them. If it's another place to buy, let us know. It's always good to have trustworthy places to get a watch!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legacy Time - anyone know anything about them   Legacy Time - anyone know anything about them Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:57 am

That's my problem. They have a killer price on a watch I have had my eye on for a while but no one seems to know anything about them. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legacy Time - anyone know anything about them   Legacy Time - anyone know anything about them Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:23 am

I found this, and nothing else. Their CONTACT US info is a phone # and email form, but no physical address listed, which always makes me nervous.

http://www.chrono24.com/en/dealer/legacytime/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legacy Time - anyone know anything about them   Legacy Time - anyone know anything about them Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legacy Time - anyone know anything about them
Page 1 of 1