The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hola Amigos!!

Go down 
+5
TVDinner
AtomicTom
andrema
Northwestguy
Anomaly
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Hi everyone; thought I'd come by and take a look.
Now that I know Falcon, Randy and James are here....I'm leaving!
J/K.....look forward to participating! Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin

CJ
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Seattle wrote:
J/K.....look forward to participating! Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin

CJ

and Im alo here............look out bro........
glad you came to check out xmt........these guys have a very cool site here.......lots of info
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Yup...definitely gonna be a short stay!!!! Hola Amigos!! Icon_lol Hola Amigos!! Icon_razz
CJ

heartbreak wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

glad you came to check out xmt........these guys have a very cool site here.......lots of info
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:07 pm

Nice to see you here CJ!

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks Alan, thanks for having me.
So when are ya banning Don Boyardee? LOL

CJ

Anomaly wrote:
Nice to see you here CJ!
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Seattle wrote:

CJ

Anomaly wrote:
Nice to see you here CJ!

We don't ban around here so even Don is safe... Hola Amigos!! 744742

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

Anomaly wrote:
Nice to see you here CJ!

We don't ban around here so even Don is safe... Hola Amigos!! 744742

Watch it Alan, I remember when you were just a lowly zodiac collector.........LOL.........
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Seattle wrote:

CJ

Anomaly wrote:
Nice to see you here CJ!

what , you think i couldnt reach you here CJ.......I can get you anywhere..........LOL.....
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:14 pm

I figured I'd take my Scooby and go hide somewhere LOL
Actually been meaning to come over but you know how it goes. At times there is barely enough time to do the "have to" things!
All the guys have mentioned that it is a nice site. Great members, should be fun!!
Glad I came over. Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin

CJ

heartbreak wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

Anomaly wrote:
Nice to see you here CJ!

what , you think i couldnt reach you here CJ.......I can get you anywhere..........LOL.....
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Well this is the only other forum i post at besides freeks.....so i must like it......execpt for that DUFF guy, this place is pretty cool..........ha ha .....gotcha Duff...
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:23 pm

Well since I learned that James is not paying us......had to find another place to ramble LOL

heartbreak wrote:
Well this is the only other forum i post at besides freeks.....so i must like it......execpt for that DUFF guy, this place is pretty cool..........ha ha .....gotcha Duff...
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:23 pm

. .. . great to see you here CJ!!! Hola Amigos!! Icon_cheers Relax and have fun. . . Randy.
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 pm

Thanks Pal!!
CJ

randyswagon wrote:
. .. . great to see you here CJ!!! Hola Amigos!! Icon_cheers Relax and have fun. . . Randy.
Back to top Go down
Northwestguy
Senior Associate
Northwestguy

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Welcome and great to have you here CJ!
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Welcome Aboard. We do not ban people here, but occassionally they get BAND! Wink

Hola Amigos!! Animal-house
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:52 pm

heartbreak wrote:
Duff = CRUSTY SUMMABEECH

Senior Associate
andrema

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:53 pm

heartbreak wrote:
Duff = CRUSTY SUMMABEECH

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Hey CJ, watch out guys this place is going to get a good polishing now that seattle has arrived!! Hola Amigos!! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:12 pm

heartbreak wrote:

Don, Donny, Donnerino.......BYTE ME!!!!!!!!! Hola Amigos!! Icon_cheers Hola Amigos!! Icon_geek Welcome aboard CJ. Hell, we'll let you stay even though you do know Don!!!! Glad to have you here and looking forward to seeing some of your collection.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Hi CJ ! Hola Amigos!! Icon_smile Welcome to XMT sir !!!
Looks like you are going to have
alot of fun here and that's what
it's all about ! Thank you for being
here !...ENJOY !!!

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Thanks Trev, feels eerily familiar here.....dee dee dee dee (Twilight Zone Theme) Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin

CJ

cali kid wrote:
Hey CJ, watch out guys this place is going to get a good polishing now that seattle has arrived!! Hola Amigos!! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Wow,the Duff's here...Andre...John...Robert...good stuff, thanks for the big Hello!
I almost feel like I know some of you.....LOL!!!

CJ

bodypeersur1 wrote:
heartbreak wrote:

Don, Donny, Donnerino.......BYTE ME!!!!!!!!! Hola Amigos!! Icon_cheers Hola Amigos!! Icon_geek Welcome aboard CJ. Hell, we'll let you stay even though you do know Don!!!! Glad to have you here and looking forward to seeing some of your collection.
Back to top Go down
TVDinner
Senior Associate
TVDinner

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:14 pm

heartbreak wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

cj - you may not realize that Don is still the HEARTBREAK KID over here and idolizing his hero - HBK baby!!!

Hola Amigos!! Hbk
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:31 pm

No James, it was painfully obvious right from the "get go".....Don Boyardee is the only guy sportin the the "dude pics" LOL

CJ

TVDinner wrote:
heartbreak wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

cj - you may not realize that Don is still the HEARTBREAK KID over here and idolizing his hero - HBK baby!!!

Hola Amigos!! Hbk
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:42 pm

cool thing is alot of the same guys but you get something a little different at both places, they seem to compliment each other very well! At least thats my story and i'm stickin' to it!! Hola Amigos!! Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:04 am

Welcome CJ!
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 am

wow i just seen this thread...glad you made it over CJ....great forum to be apart of brutha...
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:13 am

Welcome CJ!! (I hope you aren't buying any of the hype Hola Amigos!! Icon_razz )

Hola Amigos!! Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:15 am

My brotha from anotha motha JP!!!!! What's up Jack.....ok, now I'm stayin!!! Hola Amigos!! Icon_wink

CJ

jackprime1 wrote:
wow i just seen this thread...glad you made it over CJ....great forum to be apart of brutha...
Back to top Go down
jackprime1
Senior Associate
jackprime1

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:26 am

Seattle wrote:
My brotha from anotha motha JP!!!!! What's up Jack.....ok, now I'm stayin!!! Hola Amigos!! Icon_wink

CJ

jackprime1 wrote:
Hola Amigos!! Lol Hola Amigos!! Lol Hola Amigos!! Lol Hola Amigos!! Lol Hola Amigos!! Lol Hola Amigos!! Lol Hola Amigos!! Lol ...
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:35 am

Welcome CJ,

Are you the same Seattle on WG with the most recent "Best Post Ever" (Pick a Number)?
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:40 am

That would be me Jaw...... Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin
CJ

jaw wrote:
Welcome CJ,

Are you the same Seattle on WG with the most recent "Best Post Ever" (Pick a Number)?
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 1:56 am

Welcome to XMT CJ.
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:07 am

Seattle wrote:
That would be me Jaw...... Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin Hola Amigos!! Icon_biggrin
CJ

jaw wrote:
Welcome CJ,

Ya know...I knew there was something XMT about that post - Cool
Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:18 am

TVDinner wrote:
heartbreak wrote:
Seattle wrote:

CJ

Hola Amigos!! Hbk

Well......one last time before i do the name change....................you bastards.......

IM THE HEARTBREAK KID, THE ICON , THE MAIN EVEN, THE SHOWSTOPPER........

AND IF YOU AINT ALL DOWN WITH THAT.....I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA....

SUCK IT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hola Amigos!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola Amigos!!   Hola Amigos!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola Amigos!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Who Are You, What Did You Just Get, What do you have? :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: