The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review Empty
PostSubject: A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review   A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:11 pm

I did a video on my impressions of the Precista PRS-50 this morning. Thought I would share. cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review   A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Great job Big D! A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review 812159 Glad you mentioned the stuffed animals so i didnt have to! Great review and the only question left is were you in the jammies?
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review   A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Cool review!

Best part is the stuffed animals in THE MAN CAVE!

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review   A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:17 pm

That DID turn out NICELY EZ ! A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review Icon_biggrin Really great job ! An honest and detailed
review sir. I like the looks of that watch, as well as the No Radiations emblem,
which is cool ! The Fifty Fathoms theme is excellent ! Also like the strap..it seems
VERY comfortable. Exceptional job once again ! By the way, the stuffed animals
and music added some fun in as well. I hope you do more of these in the future ! A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review Icon_cheers

PostSubject: Re: A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review   A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:46 pm

I always appreciate a video review! Enjoyed it, thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review   A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Thanks guys! I was indeed rockin' the jammies! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review   A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Ditty About the PRS-50 - Video Review
Page 1 of 1