The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

montresuisses

Go down 
AuthorMessage

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:22 am

doing some searching and found this full of good information and technical documents

http://montresuisses.blogspot.com/2007/01/as-enthusiasts-of-wrist-watches-and.html
Back to top Go down

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:27 am

. . . nice reference Ron. A lot of info available.

I came across this one right away though . . . it seems that a watch can "sing" to you. Guess the saying got over used and bastardized to the point of nausea. BUT, it can sing to you . . . albino

http://montresuisses.blogspot.com/2009/02/well-said-your-watch-can-sing-you-to.html
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:42 am

That's some INTENSE WIS info there!

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:19 am

Really enjoyed finding the ETA Decoration page for 7750 movements. Couldn't find it at the ETA site myself a year or so ago when I was looking - different machining decoration for the parts, different screws (and there are two grades of non-blued and 2 of blued screws!) and places that the machining can be done.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:55 pm

What a GREAT find here Ron !!! montresuisses Icon_cheers There is a huge amount of info
to look over. From the history, to the inside look at the watches,
their movements, the people behind them, different terms, and just
about everything else to do with this hobby ! montresuisses Icon_smile It's a site you can
really spend alot of time at !..Thanks again !

Consigliere
sixtysix

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 6:55 pm

montresuisses Icon_cheers Wow Great info!!

montresuisses Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:15 pm

I just came across this thread and it says I haven't been invited to read it! Wussup widdat?
Back to top Go down

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:32 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
I just came across this thread and it says I haven't been invited to read it! Wussup widdat?

Me, too, Duff... "It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you
think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and
request an invitation."
(you loser bastard, you.)
Back to top Go down

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:36 pm

porschefan wrote:

Quit rubbin it in you summabeech! montresuisses 832207
Back to top Go down

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:37 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:
porschefan wrote:

Quit rubbin it in you summabeech! montresuisses 832207

I was refering to myself, you dotysumabeech
Back to top Go down

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:49 pm

bodypeersur1 wrote:

I'm an outcast too Duff!!!
Back to top Go down

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:51 pm

cski wrote:
bodypeersur1 wrote:

I'm an outcast too Duff!!!

Well, the three of us should start our own private blogspot. montresuisses Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:14 pm

Seems the person responsible doesn't want any riff-raff any longer. Probably got asked a hard question montresuisses Icon_sad
Back to top Go down

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Docrwm wrote:
Seems the person responsible doesn't want any riff-raff any longer. Probably got asked a hard question montresuisses Icon_sad

Riff-raff?! I resemble that remark!!
Back to top Go down

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:40 am

Thank you for sharing this link Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

montresuisses Empty
PostSubject: Re: montresuisses   montresuisses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

montresuisses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Horological Information-
Jump to: