The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got a new strap for the sub today

Go down 
+2
andrema
Anomaly
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Got a new strap for the sub today Empty
PostSubject: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:29 pm

I`ve been thinking of getting a leather strap for the 14060 for a while, so in a little shopingspree I had this weekend I bought a couple of straps from Sweden.
The Hirsch Liberty arrived just hours ago. I wasn`t expecting it to be so soft cause of the general thickness of the strap, but it hugs my gurly wrist very nice Got a new strap for the sub today Suspect
I think it turned into a nice Combo Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_biggrin

Got a new strap for the sub today 20100303-DSC_0001-2

Got a new strap for the sub today 20100303-DSC_0009

Got a new strap for the sub today 20100303-DSC_0013

Got a new strap for the sub today 20100303-P3030238

Got a new strap for the sub today 20100303-P3030236
Back to top Go down
Anomaly
Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:35 pm

AWESOME pics!

I have never seen a SUB on brown leather like that but REALLY looks good!

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Very nice! I especially like the fact that you got the thumbnail clasp instead of a Pre V!

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Nicest combo for that watch I think I've seen. Hirsch makes some really nice straps and the Liberty is clearly one of their best IMHO. Just wish they were more honest in their descriptions of them. I bought an "XL" version that was about as long as typical straps Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_scratch Sad really because it was a terrific strap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Looks great Kenneth!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Hey Kenneth, whats up brother? Sub looks good on brown leather and i think the more you beat it up and give it a vintage look it will only get better! Kinda nice that you can keep the LV on a bracelet! Not easy owning two Rolex subs but you do a good job of it! Got a new strap for the sub today 74725
Back to top Go down
jaw
Senior Associate
jaw

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Very Nice.

These are great straps - I have several.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:33 pm

Nice looker Kenneth.Ever thought of trying the kevlar form fitted omega strap?I tried it on my sub and it looks pretty good.I have it on my marathon at the moment though.
Back to top Go down
AtomicTom
Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Whoa Kenneth, this strap looks ridiculously good on your Rolex !!!! Got a new strap for the sub today 46145
I'm used to seeing the bracelet on the watch, so this is a welcome
change ! It's gone from smooth to SUPER smooth just like that ! The
color of the strap is excellent and the stitching pattern takes it all
up to yet another notch ! Got a new strap for the sub today 803574 Nice job ! Congratulations and Enjoy
that new strap and look !..GREAT pictures also !!!

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:50 pm

It's a great look Kenneth. I have the same strap on one of my watches. freda strap carries them and for the money it is a fine piece of leather!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:57 pm

I'm warming up to divers on leather in general, but that REALLY does look GOOD!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:41 am

excellent pictures and cool strap, congrats on a great match up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:21 am

. . . excellent combo!!!! Your pictures are off the hook!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 am

Though I'm not a strap guy, I have to admit, I like the look of a Sub on a brown strap, that looks kinda cool! Hirsch makes great straps too. Way to go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:39 am

Sunday...slow day so took some more pics

Got a new strap for the sub today DSC_0016

Got a new strap for the sub today DSC_0017-2

Got a new strap for the sub today DSC_0025

Got a new strap for the sub today DSC_0026

Got a new strap for the sub today DSC_0018
Back to top Go down
sixtysix
Consigliere
sixtysix

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:59 am

I missed this post originally.....I think it looks great, too. Nice Combo!!

Got a new strap for the sub today Doggytongue

Remember we are the caretakers of mechanical art.....
Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a new strap for the sub today   Got a new strap for the sub today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a new strap for the sub today
Page 1 of 1