The Lounge - Watch Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to enjoy watches and everything in between !

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Empty
PostSubject: Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray   Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:30 pm

From what I can tell, this is a business registration fee that gets filed annually. This is similar to the annual reports that we forward to TWDC Legal to fill out and mail.

I saw this at another forum and wanted to share it (for those who haven't already seen the reveiw).

Here is a link to Watch Report original content : http://www.watchreport.com/2010/01/review-benarus-moray.html (great site by the way)

Last edited by andrema on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray   Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Can't pass up a chance to post a gratuitous Moray shot.

Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray DSCF3972
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray   Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Miss mine...

Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray DSC05358-1

Senior Associate
Anomaly

PostSubject: Re: Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray   Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Why did you get rid of yours Andrema...just curious?

Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray   Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:28 pm

Anomaly wrote:
Why did you get rid of yours Andrema...just curious?
Another watch...part of my SMP.

I basically got back what I paid for it, so no real loss...it was pretty comfortable and was a good size for my wrist.

Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Moraywork-2

Two things bothered me on it: the black on the date wheel didn't quite blend in with the greyish dial and the movement is held in with a plastic holder. Both really nit-picky...but it was a factor for coming up with which watch to sell to bring me over the SMP budget.

Senior Associate
Northwestguy

PostSubject: Re: Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray   Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Thanks for posting this Mark. I really love mine. I have kept it on the rubber strap as I find it to be not only comfortable but very fitting for the look. The bracelet is awesome and at some point I may change over. Like merichar.......I too am in for a photo op:

Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray IMG_1975
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray   Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 pm

andrema wrote:

Two things bothered me on it: the black on the date wheel didn't quite blend in with the greyish dial and the movement is held in with a plastic holder. Both really nit-picky...but it was a factor for coming up with which watch to sell to bring me over the SMP budget.

Kind of ironic, that some people fawn over (insert premium brand name here) a watch with an acrylic crystal but take offense to a plastic movement holder. Not picking on you Mark but just an observation I've made over the years.
Back to top Go down
merichar
Senior Associate
merichar

PostSubject: Re: Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray   Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Northwestguy wrote:
Thanks for posting this Mark. I really love mine. I have kept it on the rubber strap as I find it to be not only comfortable but very fitting for the look. The bracelet is awesome and at some point I may change over. Like merichar.......I too am in for a photo op:

I'm sporting the rubber strap as well John. I've had it on for a while now, the picture I used was an older one.
Back to top Go down
andrema
Senior Associate
andrema

PostSubject: Re: Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray   Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Northwestguy wrote:

John - I actually preferred it on the rubber strap...super comfortable!!! I like your version better than mine...

Senior Consigliere

PostSubject: Re: Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray   Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:25 am

Have always liked the look of these Benarus Morays ! Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray 803574
Outstanding case shape, bracelet, and dial on this watch.
That texturing with the dial is a welcome touch imo ! Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray 46145
Perfect in black and phenomenal in blue ! I also like those
little details, like with the design on the crown, as well as
case back ! Very well thought out watch ! Terrific actually !
Thx, these are COOL ! Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Icon_cool

PostSubject: Re: Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray   Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch Report Reviews The Benarus Moray
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge - Watch Forum :: Welcome To The Lounge! :: Dive Watches-
Jump to: